Mod Ren'Py The Lust City - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [S2 v0.22] [Candylight Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2315692

Overview:
Walkthrough + Improvement mod for The Lust City

Updated: 31/07/2023
Game/Creator: The Lust City / Candylight Studio - - - F95
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: v0.92
Game Version: v0.92
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 2315715 View attachment 2315718 View attachment 2315721
Updated to v0.92

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Updated to v0.92
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! :love::love::love::love::love:
I'm so used to playing all the scenes in a single click that I cannot play this title without your fine mod, my friend!
Huzzah! I heard you had finals so I STFU for the week and sure enough, here you are! You spoil us!
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! :love::love::love::love::love:
Hope finals were a success! :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of The Lust City v0.82
With LaikDink Walkthrough mod
Bonus Unlocked, Gallery unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Please update your Android port.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of The Lust City v0.92
With LaikDink Walkthrough mod
Bonus Unlocked, Gallery unlocked.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Aandroid port to v0.92

Reactions: panda0012345

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Update bump. No rush. <3 u.
I'm assuming/hoping that it may still work with the final version since the changes seem to be with animations and images, as well as bugfixes and whatnot, so hopefully it won't break the game to have the mod as-is on the final version of the game, but if it does, then I agree that we can wait patiently lol.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm assuming/hoping that it may still work with the final version since the changes seem to be with animations and images, as well as bugfixes and whatnot, so hopefully it won't break the game to have the mod as-is on the final version of the game, but if it does, then I agree that we can wait patiently lol.
Hmmm... I was not aware that v.92 was that complete! If it has all of the sex scenes included and there are no new scenes in v1.0 then v.92 of the mod just might work! I can always make a copy of my game file, drop it in a test folder with the v.92 version of the mod and give it a go... I think I might just have to do that. :)

Thanks for the idea, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
PS: Well, the v.92 mod allowed me to load my previous saved game from v.92 so here goes! Thanks again for the suggestion, Rickarus :)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.28 - 21.13.59.59.png

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay... thanks again for the great idea, my friend! We have a winner! I just did a speed run from my most recent save from the last game through the end of the game with zero errors and the mod triggered for ALL of the multiple sex scene options so no need to choose just one! THAT is why I love this mod and v.92 worked just fine in v1.0! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Screenshot 2023-05-15 213734.png

Reactions: TLAMNZ and Punto

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm assuming/hoping that it may still work with the final version since the changes seem to be with animations and images, as well as bugfixes and whatnot
Nope, release 1.0 comes with chapter 10, so if you use the mod 0.92 with realease 1.0 of the game, it ends at the end of chapter 9 and you won't see chapter 10 which comes with 9 new animated sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: gottogo1234
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes