2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I believe there are three raids, you can fend off the first one by just holding the door, the other two you need weapons or else GG
Baseball bat you can find by exploring the building on the first day, then ive also found bear spray and an axe by exploring outside
oh I only found the bat on the first playthrough. Never got the bear spray and axe since I tried only choosing buildings.

Amogus96

Mar 22, 2022
I found out 2 things about the game: 1 food suply last 3 days so dont eat them daily lmao,if u save each day remember to do the outside quest as last since if u do it twice with the loading function the supply will be non existent or only the main object and not additional ones.so if i can get no injury and 1 supply i should it as last and see if its the best option to continue.

Reactions: stupid_army

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
I haven't completed all scenes and unlockable stuffs but if you did, you can share your saves through by try getting the save file in C:\Users\"PC NAME"\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\TenantsOfTheDead\NaninovelData\Saves.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
is still a work in progress, there is no japanese voices and the japanese translation is also unfinished
It has Japanese voice though but only for few lines. What it doesn't have are save/load button, config button and quit button.
edit: save is on pc , but load doesn't works, wtf
Weird but it's still unfinished so yeah...

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
400mb? Looks like its gonna be another miss like lust voyage, but lets see how it goes

Edit: Holy shit full english voice acting and its actually 2gb, dis gon be gud
Yeah idk wtf I was talking about, the zip file was 400mb lmao
Wait, is this download link the early access version or the full version?

View attachment 2897980

There's also this, I'm not sure what's the difference between this and the normal version.
Is the Secret Master Key the full version?

Dr. Claire from Arrival of the Goddess makes a cameo.
I'm looking forward to whenever Arrival of the Goddess gets released.

Oct 27, 2020
Wait, is this download link the early access version or the full version?

Is the Secret Master Key the full version?

I'm looking forward to whenever Arrival of the Goddess gets released.
its 2gb but still in early access, there will be upcoming updates that come with JP voice (that currently the VA said, is in testing process)
Also ntrman also tweeted(which ntrman immediately delete) that he will be hires some extra hands the future projects

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
its 2gb but still in early access, there will be upcoming updates that come with JP voice (that currently the VA said, is in testing process)
Also ntrman also tweeted(which ntrman immediately delete) that he will be hires some extra hands the future projects
That's the way to go. NTRMAN is huge now in the community he needs to hire extra help. This means quicker releases, more content and maybe just maybe an Android port. Good for him.

Friendlyspoder

Feb 24, 2019
Is there suppose to be a scene when the captain ask you to fix the boots? The only option is to get tea or mats for boots,
and if you search for boots mats it skip to the wife sweaty and captain exiting the room without any scene

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
where can i read Arrival of the Goddess? all google shows is Awakening of A Goddess
Arrival of the Goddess is supposed to be an upcoming game. Claire is the female protagonist of that game. Awakening of the Goddess is a doujinshi of NTRMAN. Completely different.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes