4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Are enemy attacks glitched for anyone else? Mine play a little animation while the enemy their attacks show a flashy image for 0.1 sec before dissapearing. Followed by a moan a few seconds later.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Okay so I'm not into just lesbian, but whats with the (n) of female protagonist games?
I can only speak for myself, but a big part of my gaming addiction seems to stem from my dissociative disorder. It's hard to get into a game unless I can get into a mindset that the protagonist is "me, but in the game's universe".

But like I said, it looks fantastic. I hope the people who *can* get into it have fun with it. :)

-c.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Excuse me but does anyone have a walkthrough for the whole game. Especially to get more cards and pictures?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Interresting game. Sadly dev has very few support.

Seems like there are at least two different endings.

Sadly I got the "bad" one during my run.

Last edited:

Wind_Heart

Mar 1, 2021
FYI there's a post on itch.io from a month ago saying that they're reworking the combat system.

AArona34

Jan 12, 2018
without spoiling the ending to the best of my ability... CHRIST! I was NOT ready for that twist. It's like getting hit by a fucking bullet train, then someone runs up and bashes your skull with a sledge for good measure... like
30 minutes in: "Ooh, i like this, this is a fun sexfight game."
*2 hours later*

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
This game desperately needs a guide. So i got to the white room with the Goddess and after intertecting with her she vanished and....nothing i legit have no idea what to do. Also it's mentioned by Leviat that you can get another card from Yojimbo but i have no idea how to fight her.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Lust Wars [1.2 (1.1.5)] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (749 MB/ 171 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes