rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I can run bg3 on ultra an yet I need to have normal setting for this....
Yeah, i can play Forza Horizon 5 at 60 fps or Doom: Eternal on Nightmare settings at over 80 fps, is not your system, i think all sex games have bad optimization, i mean, they are generally made by a very small group of people, is not easy to get this stuff running being so limited.

KellyOwen

Jul 6, 2018
I can run bg3 on ultra an yet I need to have normal setting for this....
BG3 has been in early access for 3 years. Initially It didn't look and run the way it does right now. This game is still very early in development. I'm not saying it's going to get much better down the line, but clearly no optimisation has been done so far so it's not the best comparisson.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
BG3 has been in early access for 3 years. Initially It didn't look and run the way it does right now. This game is still very early in development. I'm not saying it's going to get much better down the line, but clearly no optimisation has been done so far so it's not the best comparisson.
this game has been in early access for 3 years and a month, lol

foible

Aug 29, 2017
So why three save slots if you can't switch between them? And has anyone figured out the new saves yet such that we can edit sizes outside the slider presets? I wanna make some freakishly weird looking characters.
So, I was bored last night and tested some theories. I came up with a workaround for editing saves. Newer builds, at least 29 and up, save to a folder titled TheLustland. Opening the save file with a text editor shows things like "Cocklength_50_..." but there's a bunch of gibberish for the numerical value, as you well know if you've tried to do this in the newer builds. And using saveeditonline, you'll note that all of the body size/shape settings are missing.

Here's the trick. The older builds, (maybe 28, but I tested this with 24 and it worked) save to a different folder titled TheLustlandAdventure. They still have gibberish for the numbers, but when you open the save with saveeditonline, all the body settings are displayed. So you can edit all your body settings that you want in there until you get the desired effect. Make her really fat, really skinny, freakishly large boobs or dick. Once you've tweaked it to the desired effect, simply copy the save file from TheLustlandAdventure folder into TheLustland folder and voila! (be sure to save a copy in case you mess it up) Once you've done so, you can edit the newer settings that have become available like horse cock and new body paints and such. Just be careful not to adjust any of the settings that you set outside the limits, or you'll have to start over (hence saving a copy of your first tweak).

Here's a proof picture. You'll note she has a horse cock and body paint 4, so I didn't just fake the build number.

b32proof.jpg .

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
So, I was bored last night and tested some theories. I came up with a workaround for editing saves. Newer builds, at least 29 and up, save to a folder titled TheLustland. Opening the save file with a text editor shows things like "Cocklength_50_..." but there's a bunch of gibberish for the numerical value, as you well know if you've tried to do this in the newer builds. And using saveeditonline, you'll note that all of the body size/shape settings are missing.

Here's the trick. The older builds, (maybe 28, but I tested this with 24 and it worked) save to a different folder titled TheLustlandAdventure. They still have gibberish for the numbers, but when you open the save with saveeditonline, all the body settings are displayed. So you can edit all your body settings that you want in there until you get the desired effect. Make her really fat, really skinny, freakishly large boobs or dick. Once you've tweaked it to the desired effect, simply copy the save file from TheLustlandAdventure folder into TheLustland folder and voila! (be sure to save a copy in case you mess it up) Once you've done so, you can edit the newer settings that have become available like horse cock and new body paints and such. Just be careful not to adjust any of the settings that you set outside the limits, or you'll have to start over (hence saving a copy of your first tweak).

Here's a proof picture. You'll note she has a horse cock and body paint 4, so I didn't just fake the build number.

View attachment 3004887 .
Ok, where did I put my exorcism kit again ?

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
He posted a little update today...
Fixed save/load crash, threesome can now start with follower NPC
View attachment 3004772

Mega

Let me know if you want any of the Progress/Direction updates posted while i have the sub...
Still get fatal error
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Containers\Array.cpp] [Line: 8]
Trying to resize TArray to an invalid size of 4294967290

Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Still get fatal error
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Containers\Array.cpp] [Line: 8]
Trying to resize TArray to an invalid size of 4294967290
I know.,
Me too.. :unsure:
& u know this game did used to work for me before.,
'Once Upon a Time'..!!
Then all of a sudden; one update later - 'POOF..!'
Been getting fatal errors ever since for a good while now on the opening start up, whenever I try running it...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: hotNess

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020

View attachment 3004887 .
1697310365119.png

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes