Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
Thought this was related to leisure suit larry for a sec

Cant seeem to find that fan game hentai on here, whats it called?

Issac117

Apr 25, 2020
Unable to open movie...this only happens with the 3 Shantae related swf, but all the others play perfectly fine?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
How are we supposed to play it? I downloaded Ruffle but apparently it doesn't support whatever the Queen Tyr'ahnee flash was made with.

huehue544

May 1, 2018
Yo OP, just tried to use the MEGA link and the file got removed, please remove it/update it if you have the time.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Does the archive include apk files? I remember downloading miss fortune apk from somewhere years ago I dunno if they made apk versions of the others as well.

Edit: NVM its just swfs. Going through their patreon via kemono wasn't fruitful either most of the apk download links in there are mikandi links which don't work anymore and the actual mikandi app no longer works when I tried it on a spare phone and given that modern android phones no longer have a proper swf file player its safe to say lustylizard is no longer viable on mobile. Damn shame.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
So I've managed to get some APKs of their stuff. They are converted flash files though and I've only tested them on Android 10. You also need Adobe AIR installed on your phone and its no longer in the playstore I believe so scrounge an apk of that somewhere on the web it shouldn't be hard to find.

I don't much like the others so I only got these. If the dialogue in Rottytops 1 & 2 could be skipped entirely I would've gotten those too.
Hardbodies
Risky Boots
Queen Tyr'ahnee
Miss Fortune
Crash Landing 1 & 2