VN Ren'Py Completed The Magic Book [Final] [Agnaricson]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
really cool game, its clear that is still in a early stage and might need some work, but its still a valid one :)

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
really cool game, its clear that is still in a early stage and might need some work, but its still a valid one :)
Considering the fact I think this is just a quick tribute game to one of the better, complete, meet n' fuck games, I doubt this will be continued. It's pretty much a one off, with properly an additional version with some minor improvement features, hopefully, one being to turn the music off.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Agnaricson Very fun little tribute game. I thought it'd just straight be a remake of the same game with the same animations/spell outcomes. But you made it your own, clearly. I like this kinda thing, wouldn't mind contributing to a Patreon if you had one for anything else you're working on. Only wish you could remove the music if possible, at least as a feature.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Fucking shit it's so well done that I believed it was done with Blender, Maya or 3DS Max, never would have thought it was made with Honey Select. Sure the girl looked like a HS character, but not the guys, and I usually don't see such great animation done in HS. Congrats ! Well done. This free game deserves more money than a lot of Patreon games I've seen. How long did it take to make all the animations ? Anyways, if you decide to make a longer and more complex version of this, I think everybody would enjoy it. You just have to do more story, more static images, and keep the great animations for sex scenes or important story points.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Considering the fact I think this is just a quick tribute game to one of the better, complete, meet n' fuck games, I doubt this will be continued. It's pretty much a one off, with properly an additional version with some minor improvement features, hopefully, one being to turn the music off.
ye, i know this one specific game is marked as completed, and i doubt there will be any relevant changes, i was talking about his work as a whole :)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
What a fantastic treat. I loved the inclusions of characters from other adult games, and not just a complete reuse of the transformation spells from the OG Magic Book. Big thumbs up.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What a fantastic treat. I loved the inclusions of characters from other adult games, and not just a complete reuse of the transformation spells from the OG Magic Book. Big thumbs up.
Yeah, this game was years old, and it was a pleasant surprise to see it revamped with modern material like the Joker stuff, the FNAF jumpscare, etc. Creative elements that added to the experience, and made it much more than just a 3D remake in my eyes. Definite props for that.

Reactions: LordCorwin

John Jogn

Jul 12, 2017
I'm usually turned away from games made in Ren'py for some reason, but this.. you've caught my attention. I will definitely download this n show my bud lol

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes