3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

doselav

Dec 24, 2020
Hey, any idea when we'll get to see more types of stories with a female lead, you know, not just focused on lesbian stuff?

Reactions: str8up

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
0210.png

:love: Discover build 0.2.10! :love:
Immerse yourself in Harem Mode with new animations, enhanced combat, and more...
Say goodbye to bugs and hello to a more dynamic game world :cool:

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
i played this game a long time ago and am wondering does the game have actual voice acting now or is it still AI

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
i played this game a long time ago and am wondering does the game have actual voice acting now or is it still AI
It's great to hear that you're interested in the game again
The game now has a mix of real and AI-generated female voices.
Most of them are female.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
It's great to hear that you're interested in the game again
The game, while unpolished has the foundations of a RPG, and combat becomes smooth once a new weapon is received. The sex animations are so-so mainly due to clipping issues and penis angles that gives you a mini stroke of sorts.

I've ran into a major bug here. I started Vix's quest and then explored the map nearly finished everything, the mages quest, zemma, zoe, weed for the trader, yet to do Selena. At this point I returned to Vix who stands alone(the elf girl was missing) and once I interat with her the elf girl reappears. Alas, the cutscene is basically locked to the first dialog about Vix helping the elf, the MC comes, no more dialogues, even subtitles are stuck on the first exchange, the camera changes angles, none of their mouths move and finally the camera gets stuck on Vix after the convo is supposed to end. So I cant bone her and she cannot become squadmate either.

Have a save right before the I interact with Vix and tried relaunching the game to no effect. Loading is also screwed as it only works when you do it twice. The first load drops at the game start with the stranger, and then load again to resume to the savegame.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
0211.jpg

I've uploaded patch 0.2.11 with the following updates:
  • Introduced Craft (Pre-Alpha) feature
  • Incorporated a female voice for the player character when interacting with the boss door
  • Included hints in previously missing dialogues
  • Adjusted the loot distribution throughout the world
  • Amended the volume of cat sounds (they are now quieter)

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i like this Game :love: and look on it in Future . I played it about 2 Hours all Quests done and Boss is killed hope for Content in next update .

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Hello zonegamer38
We're really pleased to hear that you're enjoying our game!
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're always working hard to provide more interesting content.
Stay tuned for the next updates, we have some exciting new quests and challenges in the pipeline.

Hi Nerkahl
I understand your concern with the download size.
We have already compressed the game files as much as possible using both PAK and ZIP methods to ensure the smallest possible download size without compromising the quality of the game.
Unfortunately, further compression could affect the game's performance and quality.
I would recommend trying to download at a time when your network is less congested or consider using a download manager to help with the process.
Thanks for your understanding.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
30.jpg

Hey Gamers!
I'm thrilled to announce that patch 0.3.0 has just been uploaded!
This new update brings a series of improvements, enhancements, and bug fixes that will make your gameplay experience even better.

What's New in Patch 0.3.0:
- Improved loading times
- Increased FPS for smoother gameplay
- Reduced memory usage
- Fewer freezes and interruptions
- Enhanced overall gameplay experience
- Numerous bug fixes

We're committed to making our game the best it can be, and we believe this update is a big step in that direction.
Your feedback is always vital to our progress, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts on the new patch.
Happy gaming, and thank you for your continued support!

Reactions: catsdino

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
031.png

Gear up, gamers!
We've just uploaded the 0.3.1 patch, turbocharging your experience with new animations, an early-access glory hole system, and critical bug fixes.
Smoother gameplay is just a click away.
Dive in now and let the adventure unfold ;)

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes