3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Ok, it's got a good concept, but gameplay wise it's just not worth it. The combat is pretty bad and the quest markers are just f*cked, dunno if that's because there is no main story yet Idk, but I'd say it's not worth downloading yet. If you want similar games, play like Carnal Instinct or Delta Zone.

Reactions: Citydriver

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
after i enter the inventory menu... to craft and use the potion... i cant came back to the game screen it just just stuck there

but i still hear the sound when i walk or attack... i guess it goes back to the game screen but it just bug on the inventory screen ?

k4rmaST_

Sep 13, 2023
it gave me a fatal error and my save files were deleted.
after entering and exiting the game they appeared but I can't play them because they continue to give me fatal errors, It happened when I reached the city
edited after some try...luckily I had a backup file, I think there's something about loading the cave with the sorceress that makes the game crash, and because immortal enemies are slayed, always continue with two save files.
changed again, the enemies are not immortal I had to drop my sword and pick it up again because it was buggy and did 0 damage...

Last edited:

k4rmaST_

Sep 13, 2023
after two hours of play I can say that the saves get corrupted as the missions go by, the missions themselves are not updated upon completion so an npc can give the same mission twice and block you from completing it, if you try to talk to an npc of the mission twice, having already done it due to the bug, you will get a perpetual black screen, and the indicators will permanently indicate 0 without showing you the way.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i saw on Itch.io that it has 0.4.8 version...
after downloading it.. is the 0.3.1 version.... dang it

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes