3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
yip, depends on your patreon tier
So is this just another walking simulator like the other dozens or is there acutal gameplay?
Game development still in progress, all have started small ;)
check out our patch notes
a game to support the censored is only dum for me.
if you support then its not censored... (y)
how long does it take for the launcher to install this game? I have not even been able to play this yet
Hey, you can try to download no launcher version 5.1 GB

This is still censored unless you give money isn't it? If it is I'm going to pass on it for good because there is infinitely better content on here for free.
Free content will expand over time ;)
magissy , i will give you my humble advice ,
the best way to gain patreons its creating a good game with quality, a good story and be frequently constant with the updates , be active in your patreon site and in this site also its good

now, creating this censored stuff, or releasing a free game different than the original it wont bring more patreons to your site,

i understand that this is your work, and you need to make money from it , but also i know that a lot of patreons pledge not to have access to a game that soon or later will be updated in some pirate sites like this one for example , lot patreons pledge to help and motivate the developer , to be in touch with them in the patreon site, share ideas and stuff like that . good luck with your game, i wish you the best
Thank you for your advice. (y)
It's a really complicated situation right now.
I don't know if this game will ever reach the level of support of Wildlife, but that game shows so much potential (this game also has potential) especially since we don't have to create an account on a different forum for that game and we can play it offline (i think).
We have big plans that couldnt be done without auth system.
There will be modding possibilities in the future ;)
but don't tell anyone))

Reactions: James009

ietro

Aug 12, 2017
currently what's their for free users..?
- 1 good character creation menu
- 1 scene with only 4 common animations (Blowjob, Deep-throat, Cow-girl, Reverse cow-girl)
- 1 Useless censorship which only goal is only to make you pay 10$ per month
- 1 Locked door telling you to pay 10$ per month (Just joking)

Magissy
My humble opinion with my humble english.

Your game looks great. I can see all the work you did and it's amazing. I have only two small advices andd a question.

1. As many people already said, remove the censorship, at least for the 5$/1$ patreons.
As you have surely already understood, it's not about being a censorship. It's about one of the main theme of your game being hidden behind a paywall. It's not about a creepy virgin-wizard looking for a close-up pounded pussy. Pardon my french.
The real problem is the subject of the censorship and his high price. It's legit to you if you want to keep it, your work, your word. But 10$ is an amount. 5$ seems already too expensive. In my opinion 1$ would be more esteemed by the community and would not be a problem as it is currently.

By the way, the censorship also limit your character creation. You made a lot of slides precisely for the affected areas, it is sad to not be completely able to use your tool and to be unable to see the player work on his character.

2. Your camera is quite frustrative. Many people like to look their character and outside the scenes we can't. As for now the character is nude so it's not a big deal. But later, not being able to easely looks the clothings/armors or having a simple contemplative camera would be sad.

A skyrim/fallout like camera would be great.

In the same subject, maybe work on the turning animations when moving the camera, currently it's quite weird and unrealistic.

3. Are physics, interactive sex scenes and piercings planned ?
I'm feeling like a lot of game developpers are trying to think at almost every fetishes possibles and forget something so simple as piercings. When often it's just something people like to wear or look.

---

Currently with your censorship politic I can't pledge. But soon as it will be cooler, count on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli and James009

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
actually the overview is wrong it should be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been roflin' for about 20-30 minute straight,wtf is this.

what the actual fuck is this story.

Reactions: Magissy

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there something wrong with your website? I tried to download it and it basically said I had 12HOURSSSSS to download a 5GB game? I had to download it from Mega for faster download speeds?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Finally got the game to work and I just decided to give it a try.

Visually, it looks stunning. The interiors look pretty authentic. I was really impress with the forest area in the starting area after you teleport out of the dungeon area. Trees look like real trees. I feel with a little more polishing it would look more stunning.

However I was kind of disappointed in the male npc's. One they were all bald and had pretty much the same face. It's understandable if they are just fill in models until you work on other characters to interact with but I found them to very bland looking considering that the pigs looked really fantastic. Maybe add some different variations of the pigs, give them spots or different colors like mud. They looked really clean for farm animals. Hopefully other animals like birds and horses and deer or bears make it into the game. Even dragonflies or glitterbugs buzzing around etc.

I was actually puzzle why I wasnt able to jump or crouch? Maybe that will be added later with combat.

Okay let me take about the sex animations for a second. Although they look good. Pretty much the expressions of the MC and the partners are without expressions. Like the demon guy that you can summon would be doing you missionary and your face look like a blank canvas. So maybe adding some emotions in both the characters would be deeply immersive.

Also it would be great if you can add cumming features. Like if are doing a blowjob scene that maybe it could lead into a scene with the npc blowing his load inside or outside her mouth, or if they were having sex then he could cum inside her or on her back, chest etc.

But if would also good if you could add saliva effects during blowjobs. Plus that well she is giving blowjobs that she can be actually sucking cock and not just lets a cock just rock back and forth. Like licking the tip or balls etc. Obviously a technical challenge but I am sure it can be done.

Movement. Maybe I am just spoiled because a lot of new games have this features with characters. Is when I move my character I would like to see them move their legs to position themselves to the left or right side. Instead of sliding into place. I was kind of disappointed that for some reason I wasnt able to move the camera around to see my character from the front. It just keep moving my character.

Another thing this isn't the Witcher, so making references about Witcher senses should totally be named something else. You are not a witcher, you are a witch but not a walking female Geralt or Ciri.

Last edited:

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Have a look at our Weekly Report
And how do you like it?

- We are Bit Fat Games, creating The Magissy
- Adult Open World RPG

PATREON:

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
This game would have alot of potential if you didn't add censorship and all that weird stuff. I get that you want people to pay you via patreon, but this aint the way to go.

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
We are trying to make a great game with INSANE graphics. And this is just starting.

We are sorry if you are disappointed.
It doesn't matter if you have INSANE graphics or not if you do not release uncensored version to the public. THAT WAY WE CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACOMPLISH and you would not make any money, you will just waste your time

It's up to you, if you are greedy, you will not succeed.

RedDevil0

Nov 21, 2019
They tell in their video that they made a magic system. But it’s a lie they just bought it and pass it off as their own.
Proof: ( )

I do not like people who lie, especially to their audience!

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
They tell in their video that they made a magic system. But it’s a lie they just bought it and pass it off as their own.
Proof: ( )

I do not like people who lie, especially to their audience!
Hello there.
Thank you for the interesting point of view.
Let’s take a look at the problem of Game Developing.
People often use Assets to make their own Games.
And it’s ok.
Let’s talk about the Spells.
The spell we used in the video is not the ready-made magic system, actually.
I think you have found the System of Spells on MarketPlace and try to accuse us in saying that we made it. We didn’t make it. And didn’t say that.
We only used the Particles and Animations from this System (from the MarketPlace)
Now we continue developing our own Combat System and System of Magic.
We used a part of it in the video, but you can’t see the system, because
The System is the Code and also other invisible things apart from Animations and Particles. However, in the future, you will see that it isn’t the system you think it is.
It will be obvious in the game.
You can see only animations and particles. I think that mislead you.

We don’t have the system from MarketPlace in the game because it doesn’t suit the game. (Especially it doesn’t suit the Combat system)
Obviously you didn’t know that, and you didn’t have an opportunity to see it in the game.
Just because right now we don’t have any System Available in the Game.
And this makes you commentary more awkward

Actually this situation makes me think that you just want to spoil our reputation here
I will tell you why later (in P.S. - Part 2)

Let me summarize:
We got the base from the marketplace/outsource, yes +
We used some common Particles, Projectiles, and Animations
(Though they will not remain like this, 'cause Work is In Progress)
And, we use OUR OWN system + some free/bought things. And didn't steal anything.
We said NOTHING misleading at all. Just check out the video to be sure about it
Our Project is Unique and Everything we use was bought or free.

P.S.:
We are only two working in the Game Engine and making every single object and animation would take us forever.
Would you like to wait forever?
So, we spend lots of money on buying new assets for the game.
(I think, that isn’t bad, right?)
And I don't mean to offend anyone, I just truly don't understand this man/woman.

P.S. - Part 2
Have a look at the account that wrote about it.
It's Freshly created and has left only One commentary (7 min after registration)
And this one is Here... yet. Weird.
I guess this fellow is from our ex-team-members that hates us) (Maybe)
If not, that is just weird... Why reg. a new account to slander us?

I was wondering, how do you report them for scamming on Patreon?
In fact, there is no scamming.
We aren’t that stupid to do such silly things.
We do everything simple and fair.
Please Read our message about the issue

This game would have alot of potential if you didn't add censorship and all that weird stuff. I get that you want people to pay you via patreon, but this aint the way to go.
It doesn't matter if you have INSANE graphics or not if you do not release uncensored version to the public. THAT WAY WE CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACOMPLISH and you would not make any money, you will just waste your time

It's up to you, if you are greedy, you will not succeed.
About nudity. Dear Sir.
We WILL add a free Nude version for everyone. Just a bit later)
So please don’t hate us))
Love, Bit Fat Games

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Weekly Report 2

Some piece of news and thoughts from Bit Fat Games
Enjoy!

PATREON:

6o2QDrsC

Aug 2, 2017
Even though you are a developer it is so painfully obvious that you are new to the scene and to this specific forum. Not a good look.

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Magissy: Weekly Report 3

This week we worked on the new location, started populating city, added turning character feedback, jump and sex animation speed control ;)

PATREON:

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
Hello there.
Thank you for the interesting point of view.
Let’s take a look at the problem of Game Developing.
People often use Assets to make their own Games.
And it’s ok.
Let’s talk about the Spells.
The spell we used in the video is not the ready-made magic system, actually.
I think you have found the System of Spells on MarketPlace and try to accuse us in saying that we made it. We didn’t make it. And didn’t say that.
We only used the Particles and Animations from this System (from the MarketPlace)
Now we continue developing our own Combat System and System of Magic.
We used a part of it in the video, but you can’t see the system, because
The System is the Code and also other invisible things apart from Animations and Particles. However, in the future, you will see that it isn’t the system you think it is.
It will be obvious in the game.
You can see only animations and particles. I think that mislead you.

We don’t have the system from MarketPlace in the game because it doesn’t suit the game. (Especially it doesn’t suit the Combat system)
Obviously you didn’t know that, and you didn’t have an opportunity to see it in the game.
Just because right now we don’t have any System Available in the Game.
And this makes you commentary more awkward

Actually this situation makes me think that you just want to spoil our reputation here
I will tell you why later (in P.S. - Part 2)

Let me summarize:
We got the base from the marketplace/outsource, yes +
We used some common Particles, Projectiles, and Animations
(Though they will not remain like this, 'cause Work is In Progress)
And, we use OUR OWN system + some free/bought things. And didn't steal anything.
We said NOTHING misleading at all. Just check out the video to be sure about it
Our Project is Unique and Everything we use was bought or free.

P.S.:
We are only two working in the Game Engine and making every single object and animation would take us forever.
Would you like to wait forever?
So, we spend lots of money on buying new assets for the game.
(I think, that isn’t bad, right?)
And I don't mean to offend anyone, I just truly don't understand this man/woman.

P.S. - Part 2
Have a look at the account that wrote about it.
It's Freshly created and has left only One commentary (7 min after registration)
And this one is Here... yet. Weird.
I guess this fellow is from our ex-team-members that hates us) (Maybe)
If not, that is just weird... Why reg. a new account to slander us?

In fact, there is no scamming.
We aren’t that stupid to do such silly things.
We do everything simple and fair.
Please Read our message about the issue

About nudity. Dear Sir.
We WILL add a free Nude version for everyone. Just a bit later)
So please don’t hate us))
Love, Bit Fat Games
Not releasing content that is barely ready, uncensored versions, broken walking and combat and too much GB too download for not even Alpha state and asking money, that too me is scamming and yes you should be reported and I will find a way to do so. Also mods on this site should just remove you until you change your way.

Reactions: str8up
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes