3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I feel this is an ambitious project but I can all ready tell that this is going to be a long drawn out update game. I think their reliance of patreons will be quickly be the death of them. Since at the moment they don't have much to offer. If you do decide to join them on patreon, you have a little bit more room to explore and a few more sex animations with the red devil character in the dungeon.

I mean a lot of the these open world games that promise a game have been in development for years and they are no where near the scope of anything that resembles a game like Skyrim with sex mods or Fallout 4 with sex mods. I tried it for a month and decided to leave because the content is not there. Sure it looks good but right now it is more a tech demo than an actual game. I think there is a 1 or 2 side quests which revolve around picking up apples.

It just seems to me that they make big promises so they can pay their rent so they don't have to work. They just release an update about one of them having to get another computer because it got a virus. That doesn't seem too responsible for a studio who is serious about making a game.

I will wait 6 months or so before supporting them. Maybe they will make progress, maybe not.

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Not releasing content that is barely ready, uncensored versions, broken walking and combat and too much GB too download for not even Alpha state and asking money, that too me is scamming and yes you should be reported and I will find a way to do so. Also mods on this site should just remove you until you change your way.
We don't make anyone support our Game. So If you don't feel like supporting our game... We don't mind

Try to understand that WIP - means Work in Progress We ask people to support our project but you keep saying that we do "scamming", huh? Scamming is when people deceive someone or someone's expectations and make money on that. We are, quite the opposite, always honest and friendly and ready for discussion and at least we try to be friendly with everyone)

We don't make anyone pay for nothing. We ask people for help and provide them with the content we promised. We always do Reports and etc. And people also can ask us anything about our project Even what we are doing right now)

So the protag can be only a female here or is it possible to change it?
We plan to add the option of sex switching in future)

I feel this is an ambitious project but I can all ready tell that this is going to be a long drawn out update game. I think their reliance of patreons will be quickly be the death of them. Since at the moment they don't have much to offer. If you do decide to join them on patreon, you have a little bit more room to explore and a few more sex animations with the red devil character in the dungeon.

I mean a lot of the these open world games that promise a game have been in development for years and they are no where near the scope of anything that resembles a game like Skyrim with sex mods or Fallout 4 with sex mods. I tried it for a month and decided to leave because the content is not there. Sure it looks good but right now it is more a tech demo than an actual game. I think there is a 1 or 2 side quests which revolve around picking up apples.

It just seems to me that they make big promises so they can pay their rent so they don't have to work. They just release an update about one of them having to get another computer because it got a virus. That doesn't seem too responsible for a studio who is serious about making a game.

I will wait 6 months or so before supporting them. Maybe they will make progress, maybe not.

I really want to thank you for this message.... I can't say anything but this for the introduction because we are the real fans of Bethesda Games especially Skyrim and Fallout !! We just Adore these Masterpieces! So, I want to Thank You Greatly for Comparing Us with these Gods of Game Dev!!!!! We will do everything we can and more to be like them!

And I want to remind you that our game is WIP. And I think that your words about "an actual game" are not quite correct to say about our project. As you said the games like Fallout and Skyrim take more than 4 years of work. Well, we have been working on the Magissy for 6 months now. So we have quite enough time to accomplish what we plan to achieve! And yes, we are extremely serious about making games though we are small !

Virus You might have misunderstood about the virus)) I'm sorry about that We said that Ronald has got terrible flu. That's it. On the other hand, we will upgrade his PC. (That might mislead you) So, as soon as he recovers and gets his new working place we will speed up!! And I want to thank our supporters again! We Love You Guys!! Thank You For Believing in Us!!!!

PressF10

Sep 30, 2019
A very interesting project, but I do not like the character controller. But this is a matter of taste.
Сan I join you? I can help with characters and textures, as well as in programming.

Last edited:

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
A very interesting project, but I do not like the character controller. But this is a matter of taste.
Сan I join you? I can help with characters and textures, as well as in programming.
Thank you, check p.m. ;)

Magissy

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Hello Friends! It’s been a while!
It’s a wonderful day for a new Build, isn’t it?
Let us show you the result of our hard-working days

Download the Game Launcher - The Game will be Downloaded and Updated through it
(if you don't have it already)

Download - v0.0.6 without Launcher (takes less space)

Download - v0.0.6 without Launcher (Google Drive Mirror)

Full List of Improvements

- The main quest updated
- New side quests
- Inventory system completed
- New Locations

New Characters Added:

Delila
Thamrod
Rufus
Kenny
Hasao
Lieutenant Yelisif
Darius
Peasants
Guards

- Quest system improvements
- City was populated
- Movement improvement (also jump)
- General dialogues improvement
- NPC’s Optimisation
- AI for NPCs improvement (and also “patrolling”)

- Fixed “new game start” bug
- Lots of minor fixes

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
ill keep an eye on.., but this will most likely be timecapsule/coldstorage for awhile til i come back..,

while being honest.., i agree with alot of sentiments..,(but would definetly not express myself like others have..,~or at least just one has~..,) i wish you best of luck on developing..,(i have backed games before.., one of them that shocked the net for awhile.., and is being built as well..,) and hope your able to maintain the solid responses you have been giving..,(though it can be seen how stressing it has been with that one comment from others..,)

hope to see how well built you will be by months ahead..,

(decided not to add what i said about the character creator/bodytypes, and wondering what the limitations are or maximum expected/plans for the vanilla limit will be for the game.., since i have not tried the creator and cannot really give input.., and as of this moment am not really able to offer that much without fully going in~but as i said.., i plan to check back on this in the months that come due to the how limited the demo/free version is at the moment..,~ and to avoid creating a wall of text for others to scroll by.., so eh.., i may as well text doc it..,)

Best of luck..,

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
i got some questions for the devs who creating the magissy. first, why are you still
repeating yourself and tell everyone in here that you are bit fat games, creating the
magissy when everyone already knows that the devs name for this game is big fat games?

second, i don't understand how a game company can create a good looking game like this one,
and then have a price tag and censored for those who can't pay you money? this means that the
only ones who can see everything in your game and enjoy it to the fullest with no hidden bars are
the ones who pay you money? its kind a sad to say this but the ones who don't pay you money
will never see or enjoy your ceation of your game. isn't that what everyone call controlling what
others will see and not to see in your game? that sounds a little bit like greed to me if you ask me.

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
We don't make anyone support our Game. So If you don't feel like supporting our game... We don't mind

Try to understand that WIP - means Work in Progress We ask people to support our project but you keep saying that we do "scamming", huh? Scamming is when people deceive someone or someone's expectations and make money on that. We are, quite the opposite, always honest and friendly and ready for discussion and at least we try to be friendly with everyone)

We don't make anyone pay for nothing. We ask people for help and provide them with the content we promised. We always do Reports and etc. And people also can ask us anything about our project Even what we are doing right now)
Then allow uncensored version for free users and avoid any more embarrassment on these forums. Until then, when have nothing more to discuss. At the moment there are few "WIP" games out there that are better then yours in every shape or form, you just lack everything. As I said in my "review": you only care about the money, but you are not EA's, Bethesda's, etc. You are just a small and insignificant "indie" (if you are even that) developers that are greedy and want to make quick buck and not because, what did you say: "our passion for Skyrim games". Your phoniness is transparent as glass and you have shame. Hopefully, people are not stupid to give you money (and by the looks of it on Patreon subs, they aren't), so my final advice to you if you will listen:

1. Remove uncensored versions
2. At least put 1 test quest and 1 uncensored scenes for free users, rest of your "WIP" game can stay behind payment
3. Use your own movement and combat 3D modeling codes (not ones stolen or bought from already existing 3D modeling sites)
4. Stop repeating yourselves like you are some PR marketing manager. Cause you sound stupid every time you post here. Change that and listen to the community for real and not just "we are listening to the community and we appreciate every feedback" Blizzard nonsense of communicating.
5. Learn to code properly.

That is it. Take this post however you wish, but if you change these few things, more positive reviews are coming. If not, your game may be released, but nobody will play it, because they will ignore your release.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year, I am out of here.

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
I'm downloading now but I just wanted to say one thing.....

There are quite a few services that paywall explicit adult content. That doesn't seem that outrageous to me.

and for people to call this Dev greedy for requiring payment for full access or accusing of scamming, how about I come to where you work and you can take care of me in whatever capacity your job does that and for that day youre helping me you can just waive your pay for that day.

free to play games often have other sometimes lucrative ways to earn a profit for their efforts from their player base.

IDK let me try this game maybe ill change my tune

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017

There are quite a few services that paywall explicit adult content. That doesn't seem that outrageous to me.

and for people to call this Dev greedy for requiring payment for full access or accusing of scamming, how about I come to where you work and you can take care of me in whatever capacity your job does that and for that day you're helping me you can just waive your pay for that day.

free to play games often have other sometimes lucrative ways to earn a profit for their efforts from their player base.

So, answer me this then. Do you pay for pre-alpha, alpha and beta of mainstream games still in development? If you do, prove it and then I will retract all my statements about payment walls behind game in development. You and people like you that support this nonsense is what gives them the right to do this stuff in the first place.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have download it and have register me on there Side with a new account but if i would Login with my account name and passwort says it to me " a Error has occured" after that i have closed it and try it again but it says me the same. Then i have downloaded the launch Version and try it but the same " A error has occured" so why must i register me on theyr side if i cant login then in the game? :mad: so i have deleted the game from my folder

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
So, answer me this then. Do you pay for pre-alpha, alpha and beta of mainstream games still in development? If you do, prove it and then I will retract all my statements about payment walls behind game in development. You and people like you that support this nonsense is what gives them the right to do this stuff in the first place.

and for people to call this Dev greedy for requiring payment for full access or accusing of scamming, how about I come to where you work and you can take care of me in whatever capacity your job does that and for that day youre helping me you can just waive your pay for that day.

I welcome you to come and make games with me for free. I do not mind that at all. And just because you think it is their job, it isn't. Because they will never make any serious money from this. Never. So when you do not make any serious money monthly to pay your bills, that is not a job. This is just a hobby.

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
I have download it and have register me on there Side with a new account but if i would Login with my account name and passwort says it to me " a Error has occured" after that i have closed it and try it again but it says me the same. Then i have downloaded the launch Version and try it but the same " A error has occured" so why must i register me on theyr side if i cant login then in the game? :mad: so i have deleted the game from my folder
Welcome my friend to the "This game developers and game sucks" group :D

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
I find that really Stupid i have look on my email account cause may i must click on the link to make the register full but nothing.
It is purposly set up to have problems if you do not pledge $10/month or more. So do not expect anything to work if you do not give them money they do not deserve.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes