VN Others Completed The Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno [v1.0] [elle-MURAKAMI]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
This game is fucking sad. Wish you could've saved the girl, loser protag.
EDIT: The one review of this game is wrong, after the ending where you choose who to fuck, if you a start a new game you get a continuation of the story. Still sad.

Reactions: Purple98

hmastery

Dec 19, 2017
every ppl have the right to "complain"... well i mean critique
the thing is nowdays ppl that doesnt like
example NTR. Complain that or this game is trash becuase have ntr in there. If they dont like ntr stuff then why just go away and seaching a game u like...
its like the tag is no use in some game becuase they dont bother to read...
but if u have a ntr fetish and play that game its fair to give a valid review...

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I used my VPN to make ahy ptogram that cares that i was in Japan still getting the Blue screen and an error box with no text
If you're on Windows 10, I suggest going to Settings, Time and Language, then click Region and Language, and on the right will be Administrative language settings. Click on it and then click on change system locale, after that, find Japanese (Japan), select it, then restart your computer, and you're good to go.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Windows 7 won'r be switching to 10 untill I biuld a new PC and that is a few years off my 3 old PC still leaves the consols in the dust

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
I get an error in playing this game, it won't start, anyone know how to fix this?
Maybe try using Jap Locale

As for rape VN, it is alright. The story is pretty shallow and it was hard to sympathize with the blue hair girl even with round 2 story.

Reactions: xXBurns

Kurumi Worshipper

May 6, 2022
Does anyone still have a working download link for this?

nopy and upfile domains are dead. Racaty, Uploadhaven, Mega seem deleted(Mega says deleted, Racaty just redirects instantly to home page, uploadheaven shows 404 after waiting for the 15s for not being a paid user).

Workupload just has never worked for me so no clue if its still up there.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone still have a working download link for this?

nopy and upfile domains are dead. Racaty, Uploadhaven, Mega seem deleted(Mega says deleted, Racaty just redirects instantly to home page, uploadheaven shows 404 after waiting for the 15s for not being a paid user).

Workupload just has never worked for me so no clue if its still up there.
Here's a working link until the mods fix the OP's links.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes