f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If I don't confuse this with another game, you can simply go to the clinic and change your sex to female.
There is also a part of the Riley/Lexy path where you need to be female to continue.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've tried the 1.0.5 version, and the ballerina outfit is misbehaving. After working as a ballerina the paperdoll seems naked. Sometimes even going home to my wardrobe does not fix the paper doll. I have to put on and off the work outfit for the diner a couple of times to properly have it on again for working at the diner. Sometimes the paperdoll doesn't even show the ballerina outfit until I get home and take off all my clothes.
It would be nice if the clothes in your wardrobe had some sort of labels on them. It would be nice to know if I've got a complete outfit on. Also, some of the clothes don't display the same color as when I click on a named color. Specifically the harem outfits pieces display as a different color than everything else. For example if I click on Blue, the harem outfit pieces look light brown. While the really short pleated skirt displays as green.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Since, not intentionally, getting your attention :

I have a Question/s ;

There are at the least, two "paths/routes", you can "guide" the MC down ;

1-The "become a Sissy" path/route .

OR

2-The actually go from "Male-to-Female" completely/totally, etc., path/route .

Correct ??? :unsure:

Every time I've 'restarted', with the next 'new' version . . .

the only path I've 'found' is the, Riley(school)/Bailey(job) path . . . That's the Sissy Path .

How "in Hell" does a player get their MC, on the "Male-to-Female" path ???

IS there Truly, an actual, Male-2-Female path ? . . . or, Are You, just "Teasing/Baiting" us !? :cautious::unsure:

Haven't found any 'other' jobs available, opening-up-a-path , to encourage/guide/Push, the MC into the Full M2F path, period !

You, need to encourage/develop, both, (all) paths, Not-just-the-Sissy path .
(unless, of course, it is, really just a Sissy-game).

I truly would like to know, I have been playing this game for years now, (or, it seems like Years, :oops::unsure:),hoping to "find" that elusive path .
(and of course, to test out the new, additions/content/clothing items, etc).

Sorry, Didn't really, mean this to, be/turn-into, a slightly, "ranty" Reply . . . :rolleyes:
Lexi. Lexi pushes you down the MTF patch. You can unlock her through Riley at the university.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lexi. Lexi pushes you down the MTF patch. You can unlock her through Riley at the university.
So, should I have the MC just cut Riley off, period ? . . .
or,
Do a 'restart', and just be 'friendly' to Riley, in order to meet Lexi . . .
and then, just stay friendly with Riley, or, cut-her-off, completely ? :unsure:

The job at the Diner, with Baily, is really, bothersome/dull/annoying, with it's constant pushing the MC towards the Sissy-path .

We NEED another paying-job, (other than the Diner), like a starter-level-job, at a women's clothing store/outlet, with various 'tasks' , that are conveniently sexually-related/oriented, while learning the 'ins & outs' of working there which would, influence/push, the MC's underlying interest in femininity, similar to what/how, the Diner job does, for the Sissy-Path .

Also, a job, at a women's clothing store, would fit perfectly with, Modeling for Lexi ! :cool:
A Win-Win, for the Male-2-Female path ! :love:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So, should I have the MC just cut Riley off, period ? . . .
or,
Do a 'restart', and just be 'friendly' to Riley, in order to meet Lexi . . .
and then, just stay friendly with Riley, or, cut-her-off, completely ? :unsure:

The job at the Diner, with Baily, is really, bothersome/dull/annoying, with it's constant pushing the MC towards the Sissy-path .

We NEED another paying-job, (other than the Diner), like a starter-level-job, at a women's clothing store/outlet, with various 'tasks' , that are conveniently sexually-related/oriented, while learning the 'ins & outs' of working there which would, influence/push, the MC's underlying interest in femininity, similar to what/how, the Diner job does, for the Sissy-Path .

Also, a job, at a women's clothing store, would fit perfectly with, Modeling for Lexi ! :cool:
A Win-Win, for the Male-2-Female path ! :love:
That's a great idea.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes