f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If I don't confuse this with another game, you can simply go to the clinic and change your sex to female.
There is also a part of the Riley/Lexy path where you need to be female to continue.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've tried the 1.0.5 version, and the ballerina outfit is misbehaving. After working as a ballerina the paperdoll seems naked. Sometimes even going home to my wardrobe does not fix the paper doll. I have to put on and off the work outfit for the diner a couple of times to properly have it on again for working at the diner. Sometimes the paperdoll doesn't even show the ballerina outfit until I get home and take off all my clothes.
It would be nice if the clothes in your wardrobe had some sort of labels on them. It would be nice to know if I've got a complete outfit on. Also, some of the clothes don't display the same color as when I click on a named color. Specifically the harem outfits pieces display as a different color than everything else. For example if I click on Blue, the harem outfit pieces look light brown. While the really short pleated skirt displays as green.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Since, not intentionally, getting your attention :

I have a Question/s ;

There are at the least, two "paths/routes", you can "guide" the MC down ;

1-The "become a Sissy" path/route .

OR

2-The actually go from "Male-to-Female" completely/totally, etc., path/route .

Correct ??? :unsure:

Every time I've 'restarted', with the next 'new' version . . .

the only path I've 'found' is the, Riley(school)/Bailey(job) path . . . That's the Sissy Path .

How "in Hell" does a player get their MC, on the "Male-to-Female" path ???

IS there Truly, an actual, Male-2-Female path ? . . . or, Are You, just "Teasing/Baiting" us !? :cautious::unsure:

Haven't found any 'other' jobs available, opening-up-a-path , to encourage/guide/Push, the MC into the Full M2F path, period !

You, need to encourage/develop, both, (all) paths, Not-just-the-Sissy path .
(unless, of course, it is, really just a Sissy-game).

I truly would like to know, I have been playing this game for years now, (or, it seems like Years, :oops::unsure:),hoping to "find" that elusive path .
(and of course, to test out the new, additions/content/clothing items, etc).

Sorry, Didn't really, mean this to, be/turn-into, a slightly, "ranty" Reply . . . :rolleyes:
Lexi. Lexi pushes you down the MTF patch. You can unlock her through Riley at the university.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lexi. Lexi pushes you down the MTF patch. You can unlock her through Riley at the university.
So, should I have the MC just cut Riley off, period ? . . .
or,
Do a 'restart', and just be 'friendly' to Riley, in order to meet Lexi . . .
and then, just stay friendly with Riley, or, cut-her-off, completely ? :unsure:

The job at the Diner, with Baily, is really, bothersome/dull/annoying, with it's constant pushing the MC towards the Sissy-path .

We NEED another paying-job, (other than the Diner), like a starter-level-job, at a women's clothing store/outlet, with various 'tasks' , that are conveniently sexually-related/oriented, while learning the 'ins & outs' of working there which would, influence/push, the MC's underlying interest in femininity, similar to what/how, the Diner job does, for the Sissy-Path .

Also, a job, at a women's clothing store, would fit perfectly with, Modeling for Lexi ! :cool:
A Win-Win, for the Male-2-Female path ! :love:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So, should I have the MC just cut Riley off, period ? . . .
or,
Do a 'restart', and just be 'friendly' to Riley, in order to meet Lexi . . .
and then, just stay friendly with Riley, or, cut-her-off, completely ? :unsure:

The job at the Diner, with Baily, is really, bothersome/dull/annoying, with it's constant pushing the MC towards the Sissy-path .

We NEED another paying-job, (other than the Diner), like a starter-level-job, at a women's clothing store/outlet, with various 'tasks' , that are conveniently sexually-related/oriented, while learning the 'ins & outs' of working there which would, influence/push, the MC's underlying interest in femininity, similar to what/how, the Diner job does, for the Sissy-Path .

Also, a job, at a women's clothing store, would fit perfectly with, Modeling for Lexi ! :cool:
A Win-Win, for the Male-2-Female path ! :love:
That's a great idea.

Oct 16, 2017
Is there a path where Riley doesn't converge onto the "Bailey blackmailing PC" path?
I purposely played this one save not going to work with a plug and cage, so Bailey never ends up blackmailing PC after getting the key to the cage, but at some point, Riley wants some fun and asks for the cage she put on PC to be removed, but PC can't because he's being blackmailed from Bailey.
If anything, PC is being tricked by Riley, as she likely stole the key after putting the cage on PC and asking PC to spend 1 hour to find what is missing.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is there a path where Riley doesn't converge onto the "Bailey blackmailing PC" path?
I purposely played this one save not going to work with a plug and cage, so Bailey never ends up blackmailing PC after getting the key to the cage, but at some point, Riley wants some fun and asks for the cage she put on PC to be removed, but PC can't because he's being blackmailed from Bailey.
If anything, PC is being tricked by Riley, as she likely stole the key after putting the cage on PC and asking PC to spend 1 hour to find what is missing.
You can always learn how to lockpick in game you know.

Oct 16, 2017
You can always learn how to lockpick in game you know.
Well, that explains what lockpicking skills is for.
But my point was that I hadn't touched Bailey's events.
Riley puts pc in a cage - is the first and only one to do so.
Cage does not show up under Cage tab in Accessories - had to get a cage through Nikki's trial program to gain access.
Riley finds pc caged next visit.
Pc confesses Bailey has the key - Riley has the key, not Bailey.
Riley acts as if pc cheated on her - pc never cheated on Riley with anyone, let alone Bailey.
Riley path continues on the "pc cheated on her with/is blackmailed by Bailey" route.

I was wondering if there's a path with Riley where Bailey is never mentioned if pc never gets found out by Bailey at work while wearing plug and cage?
I purposely chose pc not to go to work horny - masturbated before going to work - or while wearing a cage or plug, because I wanted to focus on Riley.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Cage does not show up under Cage tab in Accessories - had to get a cage through Nikki's trial program to gain access.
Riley acts as if pc cheated on her - pc never cheated on Riley with anyone, let alone Bailey.
Riley path continues on the "pc cheated on her with/is blackmailed by Bailey" route.

I was wondering if there's a path with Riley where Bailey is never mentioned if pc never gets found out by Bailey at work while wearing plug and cage?
I purposely chose pc not to go to work horny - masturbated before going to work - or while wearing a cage or plug, because I wanted to focus on Riley.
If you have the impression that working for Bailey screws your story with Riley, then maybe start a new game and don't work for Bailey at all.

I once did a game where mc just stayed at home and only did Roomie events. MC went into debts but this did not mean a Game Over. MC can help with chores and later pay back the debts ... or not.

I also remember that it is possible to just work for Bailey and never progress her story. Wearing cage and buttplug at work might be a bad idea since it probably automatically progresses her story.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
What if you do not get your own cage from Nikki?
It seems you introduced a 2nd cage and so messed up the story.
Maybe Riley's cage was only a session cage?
(It's been some time and versions since I last played this game.)

Oct 16, 2017
What if you do not get your own cage from Nikki?
It seems you introduced a 2nd cage and so messed up the story.
Maybe Riley's cage was only a session cage?
(It's been some time and versions since I last played this game.)
I got the first cage from Riley
Next visit to Riley she steals the key to my cage
Visit to Riley after she steals the key, and suddenly I'm confessing to being blackmailed by Bailey when that never happened.
Next visits to Riley after that, and its the whole "we don't have the key to the cage, but let's find one somehow."

What I'm saying is that I'm strictly on Riley's path, but she still somehow gets thrown onto the "PC blackmailed by Bailey" path.
I'm going to restart, this time not even working at the cafe at all, just doing chores for roommate or paying whenever I can.
Lets see if that changes anything.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Sounds like I need to add/fix some variables to track who your keyholder is a bit better.

Reactions: Astra Starwalker

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm not really sure who's in charge of managing game links here, but here's the latest public version. Mega
Thanks for sharing your work.

You have to use the "Report" button and flag your post with the link as Game Update.
One of the admins will take care of it.

Changelog (for the latest versions) according to tfgs :

1.0.6 Female Bailey Workplace Content
1.0.5 Female workplace content
1.0.4 Bailey content, shopkeep content
1.0.3 Work Bailey Content and randomized additions
1.0.2 Ballerina continuation, more hairstyles, bugfixes, tweaks
1.0.1 Ballerina intro

Last edited:

Zenz75

Jul 24, 2020
The clothing system needs a huge overhaul. Since the base color of the clothing isn't the same, clicking on the colors doesn't turn it into the wanted one. For example clicking on pink turns most clothing purple. Blue turns green and brown is more red. This also causes the different items of clothing to not quite match unless everything is turned black. Even white is more like gray.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes