TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah this kind of reaction was awaited, I used AI for the first part of the intro I confess, but be sure this is a small part (around 20 minutes I would say).
I wanted to make it quick and didn't spend too much time on environments you will never see again.
Maybe someday I'll do it...
Any updates?

Reactions: Punto

garyH

May 25, 2017
Hello friend,
The development of chapter 4 is continuing slowly but surely, I'm at about 60% I'd say, and I plan to release it during the summer.
I'll be back here to tell you the exact date as usual!
Love the game so far, keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Punto and 0ptimus

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Dear developer, you have created an excellent sandbox. Forgive me if I criticize, but I don’t like some models: why are they so old and fat?! You have beautiful, slender, young and thin girls! Let there be a chapter 4. SORRY FOR THE CRITICISM.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
P.S. I’m not telling you that you need to make beautiful bimbo, with size 3 breasts, slender and super young, about 20 years old. Just a couple of models, a girl with glasses and two old women, who really stand out from the Harem. And it would be okay, but they live in my own house, and my neighbor and her daughters are just great, but they have little content, unfortunately.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Dear developer, you have created an excellent sandbox. Forgive me if I criticize, but I don’t like some models: why are they so old and fat?! You have beautiful, slender, young and thin girls! Let there be a chapter 4. SORRY FOR THE CRITICISM.
Hello friend,
Thanks for your honesty, I wanted to do something realistic, not all women are equal but all women are beautiful as we say back home :). There's something for everyone!

P.S. I’m not telling you that you need to make beautiful bimbo, with size 3 breasts, slender and super young, about 20 years old. Just a couple of models, a girl with glasses and two old women, who really stand out from the Harem. And it would be okay, but they live in my own house, and my neighbor and her daughters are just great, but they have little content, unfortunately.
If you're referring to Ruth and her daughters, know that they'll have plenty of content in chapter 4, so you won't be disappointed.
You'll also get to know 2 other girls, a mother and daughter, also your neighbors, so if you've been following the game carefully, you'll already know who they are.
The game's far from over, and there are more beautiful girls to come.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Thank you very much for your answer, I didn’t expect the developer to read it. Please excuse me again. English is not my native language, I translate as best I can, but I'm really looking forward to part 4. Yes, neighbor Ruth and her daughters. It's not even a game, it's more of a simulator, which I like. Great sandbox. I play on Android. Forgive me, I’m probably not a fan of milf.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0ptimus

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Greetings,

Chapter 4 Release Dates:

Aug 11th = A Tier $12 with gallery and a bonus girl (Christine) with her own route
Aug 15th = B Tier $8 with gallery and a bonus girl (Christine) with her own route
Aug 18th = C Tier $5.50
Aug 21th = D Tier $3.50
Aug 25th = E Tier $1.50

Itch:
Aug 18th = $10 with gallery and a bonus girl (Christine) with her own route
Aug 21th = $6

Changelog:

Added 2 new girls with their own routes + 1 for A & B Tier Patrons
2500+ images
10 daily scenes
76 unique scenes
196 animations

bg chap4aly1s4.jpg bg chap4am1s29.jpg bg chap4car3s8.jpg bg chap4chr2s26.jpg bg chap4eri2s10.jpg bg chap4int265.jpg bg chap4joh4s8.jpg bg chap4mar4s23.png bg chap4oli3s3.jpg bg chap4rut2s5.jpg bg chap4yum3s25.jpg

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
with gallery
Tldr: Are there any way that I could unlock replay gallery quickly?

So when I do my first run, I use the version here and all the way until the end of chapter 3, but later I joined Patreon and got my hands on the Gallery version, no scenes is available until I go through the scene again, some of the characters debuts in the later chapter wasn't even unlocked for some reason (maybe I have to go through the chapter interlude?), so yes, any other solution that doesn't require me to grind the game from start to finish again?

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Tldr: Are there any way that I could unlock replay gallery quickly?

So when I do my first run, I use the version here and all the way until the end of chapter 3, but later I joined Patreon and got my hands on the Gallery version, no scenes is available until I go through the scene again, some of the characters debuts in the later chapter wasn't even unlocked for some reason (maybe I have to go through the chapter interlude?), so yes, any other solution that doesn't require me to grind the game from start to finish again?
Hello friend,
Yes, sorry but the code for the standard version and the "Replay Gallery" version is different. I use persistent data to unlock the gallery, which doesn't really belong in the standard version...
When you start the game, you'll only see the girls from chapter 1, the galleries unlock as you go along when you reach certain scenes included in the gallery.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hi there,
I have updated the Discord server, here is the permanent link:

I'll drop in from time to time to say hello, I don't really master the tool but there's a first time for everything.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Hello friend,
Yes, sorry but the code for the standard version and the "Replay Gallery" version is different. I use persistent data to unlock the gallery, which doesn't really belong in the standard version...
When you start the game, you'll only see the girls from chapter 1, the galleries unlock as you go along when you reach certain scenes included in the gallery.
so mine looks like this, maybe I did revisit the interlude between chapter 2 and 3 so those three are unlocked...?
anyways, if so I would most likely replay the whole thing when the update drops Screenshot 2024-08-09 175823.png

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
so mine looks like this, maybe I did revisit the interlude between chapter 2 and 3 so those three are unlocked...?
anyways, if so I would most likely replay the whole thing when the update drops View attachment 3913283
I see, you must have continued your backup of the standard version after running the replay gallery version, which means that persistent data was not unlocked in the standard version, I hope I explain well enough >_<.
If you redo the whole game with the replay gallery version when Chapter 4 is released, you should normally have everything (I just redid the whole game this week, and no bugs were detected).
I've redone some renders, corrected some dialogues from Chapter 1 and even redone some animations from Chapter 1 and 2, so you should see a small difference :).
I'd have to test it by leaving the persistent data in the basic version, to see if everything unlocks when you launch the gallery version, but that won't be until Chapter 5.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes