ratgirl

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2022
banner.jpg

Overview:
THERE WON'T BE ANY NTR CONTENT
All adult content in the game are optional.

Mansion Of Lust is an adult game with mystery, adventure, comedy, romance and erotic themes.

You play as Dr. Ernest Gordon who is just an ordinary doctor, has his own clinic and ambitions, spends his time dealing with his patients even the clingy ones! One day everything changes when he learns his unknowncousin passed away and now his legacy waits for him to take!

What will Ernest do? Take it or refuse it…
Or does he have chance to make a decision?
What If Griffin Mansion has already made the decision?

So walk this way with Ernest who is going to meet different and beautiful women; experience betrayal, seduction, corruption and devotion; make his way through the truth!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-12
Release Date: 2022-09-04
Developer: TeamRodent
Censored: No
Version: 0.1- Chapter One
Language: English
Length: 1 hour
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (20).png Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (15).png Untitled205.png Screenshot (18).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ratgirl

Request the game developers tag

In his patreon has threesome MMF, make sure to warn people in the genre spoiler.

1662320110193.png

Seems like the dev did mean something else for the MMF, (like having Bisexual sex or something).
In any case, it was removed. (y)

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It seems interesting, there are things that in the art that bugs me but i can tolerate... But particularly this image... I'm not an expert nor an artist myself... But it seems like the position of her head in correspondence to her body and from she is looking it makes me see her as if she had her neck broken.
In his patreon has threesome MMF, make sure to warn people in the genre spoiler.

View attachment 2025178
If include voyeurism, this thread must deal later with the NTR dumbest "fans" (and with the detractors with sensible skin as well) who doesn't known the differences.
It's always good when the devs are fully honest, so there aren't complainings later.

Last edited:
Reactions: rottenjerboa

Ass2Throat

Feb 8, 2019
It seems interesting, there are things that in the art that bugs me but i can tolerate... But particularly this image... I'm not an expert nor an artist myself... But it seems like the position of her head in correspondence to her body and from she is looking it makes me see her as if she had her neck broken
All of the faces look like they were drawn separately from the bodies and copy-pasted on. This is the biggest offender because the angle of the skull and face don't match.