ratgirl

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2022
It looks wonderful! This is truly excellent work all around. I loved the 1920s era story and characters. Please keep up the excellent work!

Your work is one of a very excellent vintage! Bravo, sir!
Thanks a lot. We will definitely keep going. I love all historical area but my favourite is 1920s too. :cool:
Will corruption be avoidable?

I mean, can we focus exclusively on romance? I don't want to corrupt the girls or have the MC turn into a pervy creep.
It depends on girl personality, not all of them will be corrupted of course. I will try to make every girl storyline different from each other so some will be romance only just like I love. :sneaky:
But main corruption theme is going to be on MC rather than girls, It is not all about perverseness though, his personality will start to change slowly due to unknown circumstances. I haven't completely decided that how it will affect each girls route yet.:D

See....I look at that cover pic, but see no "harem" tag, and my mind is just going...:WaitWhat:
We must have forgotten it Lol since we are not good with tags :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mauser45

rottenjerboa

Sep 5, 2022
This game has an edited update 4 day ago, actually it is a public post, it only has name change and Amelia scene change since there is no bug, typo etc. report. So if you downloaded first ver. I don't think there is a need to download this one.

I think it would be nice to update the thread for new players since the name changed, as I understand I post the links and report the message saying its update so here I am trying to do it *-*

the patreon post:

download links -if I managed to link correct-: