Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If the Dev can clarify the MMF. Like who it's gonna involve and stuff. I don't like sharing the main girls. If they are side girls, that might be okay, but otherwise everything else looks really good! :) I'm also asking cause there are more men in the preview images than I'm used to :p

The art looks unique, minus the one Avaron mentioned, it looks good :)

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Despite the fact that we can't name ourselves, the dialog was just getting cringier as story went on. They should consider playing more games here instead of continuing to develop this game. It may help increase the MC's testosterone level

• Haha
Reactions: ratgirl

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
There appear to be another game with the same title as this one. Just noticed this because that game was just updated and saw it on whose screenshots didn't match those posted here, hence the confusion. So I checked by searching the Latest Updates on F95zone site and indeed it turned out there is another game with same title. Just letting you know about this but it is up to you to decide on whether to keep the title as it is or change it to avoid confusion.

rottenjerboa

Sep 5, 2022
The girl's neck in the first picture is giving off some serious Exorcist vibes :LOL: Other than that, I do like the look of the art!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ooooooookay....
It seems interesting, there are things that in the art that bugs me but i can tolerate... But particularly this image... I'm not an expert nor an artist myself... But it seems like the position of her head in correspondence to her body and from she is looking it makes me see her as if she had her neck broken.

If include voyeurism, this thread must deal later with the NTR dumbest "fans" (and with the detractors with sensible skin as well) who doesn't known the differences.

It's always good when the devs are fully honest, so there aren't complainings later.
it looks like an Ai genrated art
All of the faces look like they were drawn separately from the bodies and copy-pasted on. This is the biggest offender because the angle of the skull and face don't match.
Turning your head full 360 is probably more torturous than a corset.
I need a walkthrough for this, the girl with 180-degree head rotation disoriented my mind and now I can think straight!!!
I am the artist of the team. Since nearly all complaints are about art, I decided to create an account to discuss further and apologize. I am really terribly sorry to you guys for this visual discomfort and to my fellow team members for causing this bad experience. Now I was analyzing my reference picture and indeed I structured the head wrong. It should have done it 3\4 view. We had several design changes etc. during the production so we had to see these pictures many times that I assume our head start to see it normal. The faces were added later than the body so they were drawn on a bigger canvas and slightly more detailed than the body layer which is more painterly, rough brush strokes. I will redraw&polish all assets and scenes that creates problem so please let me know. If team want I can leave the team as well and they can change artists.
I started a new sketch since the reference pose started to creep me after that exorcism comment. it is like this
attempt1 (20220905013009).png
I hope this pose is not cursed as well.
is it just me or does the ui remind anyone of mystwood manor?
I haven't seen this game but looking at screenshots I think you are right, especially the clock part and brown&yellow color dominated. Since its late Victorian aesthetic I thought clock would be good to indicate time and its popular concept so I don't think its an issue. However if dev decides to change it I don't mind to redraw.
There appear to be another game with the same title as this one. Just noticed this because that game was just updated and saw it on whose screenshots didn't match those posted here, hence the confusion. So I checked by searching the Latest Updates on F95zone site and indeed it turned out there is another game with same title. Just letting you know about this but it is up to you to decide on whether to keep the title as it is or change it to avoid confusion.
Last time we checked there weren't a game like this but its released newly as well. Since game production is not a fast event it is quite funny we thought the same thing at same times. We will probably change it to Mansion of Griffith and I will redraw logo etc.
If the Dev can clarify the MMF. Like who it's gonna involve and stuff. I don't like sharing the main girls. If they are side girls, that might be okay, but otherwise everything else looks really good! :)
In his patreon has threesome MMF, make sure to warn people in the genre spoiler.

View attachment 2025178
What if mmf is used for amelia pegs both ernest and count scene? Jokes aside as we stated all adult scenes will be optional. So you won't see anything you don't want to see and it is not just hiding that scenes more like different route. I assume it is more part of voyeurism since there is also lesbian in planned tags even though mc is male.
The dev ratgirl will answer this question more accurate and detailed in her free time.

I'm also asking cause there are more men in the preview images than I'm used to :p
The first chapter is more like introduction to game so it is more story focused. In the next chapters there will be plenty girls. There are more planned girl than the banner.
Why is the protagonist Macaulay Culkin?
I just googled him and I don't think he looks like him except hair part. His eyes are closer, The distance between eyebrows and eyes are bigger and he has pretty big noticeable eyelids. His nose is sharper and his chin is more forward I think. I always thought MC looks like manhwa cover males. But I can be wrong since I didn't notice that headturn, I won't justify myself.

And again I am sorry for causing this bad first impression. If you guys give me a chance I will improve my skills.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What if mmf is used for amelia pegs both ernest and count scene? Jokes aside as we stated all adult scenes will be optional. So you won't see anything you don't want to see and it is not just hiding that scenes more like different route. I assume it is more part of voyeurism since there is also lesbian in planned tags even though mc is male.
The dev @ratgirl will answer this question more accurate and detailed in her free time.
I don't mind if it is optional or not, I don't play games with such content anymore, it has nothing to do with you guys or anything, just make sure to add those tags in planned as you did on patreon so people that feel this way know.
Good luck with the game.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I am the artist of the team. Since nearly all complaints are about art, I decided to create an account to discuss further and apologize. I am really terribly sorry to you guys for this visual discomfort and to my fellow team members for causing this bad experience. Now I was analyzing my reference picture and indeed I structured the head wrong. It should have done it 3\4 view. We had several design changes etc. during the production so we had to see these pictures many times that I assume our head start to see it normal. The faces were added later than the body so they were drawn on a bigger canvas and slightly more detailed than the body layer which is more painterly, rough brush strokes. I will redraw&polish all assets and scenes that creates problem so please let me know. If team want I can leave the team as well and they can change artists.
I started a new sketch since the reference pose started to creep me after that exorcism comment. it is like this
View attachment 2026246
I hope this pose is not cursed as well.

I haven't seen this game but looking at screenshots I think you are right, especially the clock part and brown&yellow color dominated. Since its late Victorian aesthetic I thought clock would be good to indicate time and its popular concept so I don't think its an issue. However if dev decides to change it I don't mind to redraw.

Last time we checked there weren't a game like this but its released newly as well. Since game production is not a fast event it is quite funny we thought the same thing at same times. We will probably change it to Mansion of Griffith and I will redraw logo etc.

The dev ratgirl will answer this question more accurate and detailed in her free time.

The first chapter is more like introduction to game so it is more story focused. In the next chapters there will be plenty girls. There are more planned girl than the banner.

I just googled him and I don't think he looks like him except hair part. His eyes are closer, The distance between eyebrows and eyes are bigger and he has pretty big noticeable eyelids. His nose is sharper and his chin is more forward I think. I always thought MC looks like manhwa cover males. But I can be wrong since I didn't notice that headturn, I won't justify myself.

And again I am sorry for causing this bad first impression. If you guys give me a chance I will improve my skills.
I just want you to know that you don't have to explain anything to us. Your art is beautiful, I was more talking about the one image and you explained it really well. It's really not a big deal when you make characters THAT good looking. I was trying to give you a private message, but you seem to have restricted it. Regardless, I'm looking forward to what you can do. I only asked about MMF because it's something the irks me, but it doesn't stop me from playing it. I just wanted to know how avoidable it was and who it was for. I tend to not like Main girls being involved in that stuff. That's just me though.

You and ratgirl do what you want and keep the great art coming :)

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018

Nothing personal meant, and don't feel like you need to leave. Your art overall is very good, packs of forumites (including myself) just like to laugh at whatever's laugh-worthy. Full respect for owning up to what doesn't work and setting out to improve it!

ratgirl

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2022
Hey guys, I am back before my artist do harakiri :)
In his patreon has threesome MMF, make sure to warn people in the genre spoiler.

View attachment 2025178
I will use male harem too, cause I love it. But probably I won't mixture them. :)

The girl's neck in the first picture is giving off some serious Exorcist vibes :LOL: Other than that, I do like the look of the art!
It seems interesting, there are things that in the art that bugs me but i can tolerate... But particularly this image... I'm not an expert nor an artist myself... But it seems like the position of her head in correspondence to her body and from she is looking it makes me see her as if she had her neck broken.

If include voyeurism, this thread must deal later with the NTR dumbest "fans" (and with the detractors with sensible skin as well) who doesn't known the differences.

It's always good when the devs are fully honest, so there aren't complainings later.
I need a walkthrough for this, the girl with 180-degree head rotation disoriented my mind and now I can think straight!!!
You guys must be joking. I even posed for that draw. Do some yoga and get flexibility. Your neck must be as hard as rock for sitting hours in front of pc. :cool:
can't wait to see where this goes
Me too. I am planning long-term for this game, It will be slowpaced. I hope you enjoy it well :love:
Despite the fact that we can't name ourselves, the dialog was just getting cringier as story went on. They should consider playing more games here instead of continuing to develop this game. It may help increase the MC's testosterone level
My Mc has enough testosterone not to fuck every woman he just met Lol. Look at yourself :p
Actually one of the game's tag is corruption and Mc will not be the same as he is at the start.
If You don't have any sense of humour to get my dialogues, run away cause they will increase. :sneaky:

rottenjerboa

Sep 5, 2022
I just want you to know that you don't have to explain anything to us. Your art is beautiful, I was more talking about the one image and you explained it really well. It's really not a big deal when you make characters THAT good looking. I was trying to give you a private message, but you seem to have restricted it. Regardless, I'm looking forward to what you can do. I only asked about MMF because it's something the irks me, but it doesn't stop me from playing it. I just wanted to know how avoidable it was and who it was for. I tend to not like Main girls being involved in that stuff. That's just me though.

You and ratgirl do what you want and keep the great art coming :)
Thank you so much, I believe everyone's opinion matter, some people can see what we can't see, I should be always open to critics and improve myself. I am glad you find my art beautiful, you even exaggerate it. We hope to see you in next chapters:) I hope we won't dissapoint you and all our players. I opened my pms, feel free to message.
Nothing personal meant, and don't feel like you need to leave. Your art overall is very good, packs of forumites (including myself) just like to laugh at whatever's laugh-worthy. Full respect for owning up to what doesn't work and setting out to improve it!
Thank you
When everyone pointed out the same mistake I felt I caused the team player loss, which I probably did, but at least some people find it attractive.

I redrawn it. At least I hope so. I tried to be fast to not scare away more people from the game. I tried to upload redrawn version here but it keeps telling something is wrong so dev uploaded it on patreon. It is a public post. Does it look ok? If not where looks weird?
Thank you for reading

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I redrawn it. At least I hope so. I tried to be fast to not scare away more people from the game. I tried to upload redrawn version here but it keeps telling something is wrong so dev uploaded it on patreon. It is a public post. Does it look ok? If not where looks weird?
Thank you for reading
Just took a look, new version looks a lot more natural (y)

• Love

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Actually one of the game's tag is corruption and Mc will not be the same as he is at the start.
Will corruption be avoidable?

I mean, can we focus exclusively on romance? I don't want to corrupt the girls or have the MC turn into a pervy creep.

• Red Heart