2.50 star(s) 28 Votes
Dec 3, 2020
ok, so while the English is broken, because it's not the writers native language, the ideas of the story aren't bad.

The code is all over the place, but with a fair bit of bug squashing and cleanup should be fine. I would recommend moving a lot of the one off variables for specific characters to arrays for that character. The code for the keys never worked for me, and I seemingly got access to the maze at a random point. Also, Sara's door check looks for a variable that is never initialized, so you can never access it.

If you spend a week or two cleaning up what you have before moving on to your grander ideas, I think the project has promise. You've got a mostly solid foundation, just patch it up before putting too much weight on it. I took a peak at it in the twine editor and I like some of your ideas that I could see, secret passages and hidden rooms and the like.

D

Deleted member 2960285

is there a way to sort games by worst rating

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
is there a way to sort games by worst rating
On the 'Latest Updates' page, click the 'funnel' looking icon (filters) under the 'bell' by your name.
You can sort by 'weight' (the 'star') - not sure how flexible it is - but worth a try! Have fun!

Reactions: Henry73au

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there a point to the different types of alcohol you can make or is it just flavor text variety so you aren't giving out 1 drink the entire time?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
is there a point to the different types of alcohol you can make or is it just flavor text variety so you aren't giving out 1 drink the entire time?
From what I noticed when I gave this game a spin: It makes a difference to some of the people you can give the drinks to. Some only accepted one type, others had better rewards for one over the others.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
I've to find the cocain girl who ran to the beach but I've not found her even if I've tried in different moment of the day. How you meet her again??

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Very little from what I saw. I think the greenhouse girl gives you +$50 and relationship points for one drink and the other is just relationship points. I never got to the basement part so not sure if anything else further in. Honestly stick with a single drink and you are fine.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm well being honest, and please dont think about this as a complainment, but better try make an UI most friendly/accesible to progress , move and check stats/items .... and well some better soft corrections to make the game more easy and visual adapting to progress and go with the flow of the storyline

Reactions: Rustlerman

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Is anyone else at a loss for what to do? No seeds anywhere. None of the characters have options to interact. Sara doesn't even let me in her room.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes