2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

unicorn33

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, probably I'm missing something, but how can you give the weed to the bartender? After he asks the first time, and I went to buy the weed, the second time I went to the pub I have only the choices to work or to leave, no choice to give the weed to retrieve the alcohol

Reactions: Thisguyishere101

shccer

Sep 4, 2017
how do i get the box of alcohol? it tells me to get weed and get the box from the pub. but when i go there with weed on me there's no option relevant to that

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
this game is a buggy mess. i reached the ending by changing the variables but let me tell you-it wasnt fun!
please fix it.

ps nice changelog " 1. Improved all "

Reactions: Rustlerman

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
Having issues with getting stuck in the basement, but it's a minor issue as I can load a previous save. Hopefully it will fix by itself when I have the blowtorch ready.

I am having another minor issues, with exchanging fluids with Elsa does not give me the item in the fjuice in the inventory. It can be fixed with save editor, so not a huge deal.

I could not get dirty panties for sneaking in the room and she And Andrea giving them in that section. I only received after triggering Richard get Andrea out of house quest.

Link issue for me:
I do not know if it is related to main quest, but it seems I am stuck progressing the main quest to save DiCaprio. I cannot find melases and water. I managed get to the acid from Isabella, and bought sugar from the store but I do not know how to progress.

The issue is that when doing the Richard quest and finally finding a home for Andrea with Nancy 9 out of 10 the sequence after moving the bags it breaks the game (picture 2 and 1). I manage to make it work 1 time and after that I have these issues that doesnt allow me to interact with Nancy in her house (picture 3 and 4). Maybe you can take a look at it.

*There also seems to be a broken link when training at 15 for strenght.

Reactions: Rustlerman

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Having issues with getting stuck in the basement, but it's a minor issue as I can load a previous save. Hopefully it will fix by itself when I have the blowtorch ready.

I am having another minor issues, with exchanging fluids with Elsa does not give me the item in the fjuice in the inventory. It can be fixed with save editor, so not a huge deal.

I could not get dirty panties for sneaking in the room and she And Andrea giving them in that section. I only received after triggering Richard get Andrea out of house quest.

Link issue for me:
I do not know if it is related to main quest, but it seems I am stuck progressing the main quest to save DiCaprio. I cannot find melases and water. I managed get to the acid from Isabella, and bought sugar from the store but I do not know how to progress.

The issue is that when doing the Richard quest and finally finding a home for Andrea with Nancy 9 out of 10 the sequence after moving the bags it breaks the game (picture 2 and 1). I manage to make it work 1 time and after that I have these issues that doesnt allow me to interact with Nancy in her house (picture 3 and 4). Maybe you can take a look at it.

*There also seems to be a broken link when training at 15 for strenght.
I managed to get the molases, you have to talk to Nancy, in the kitchen for that.

I do have the same problem from picture 3 and 4 and i'm stuck at Leo's quest.
I managed to "create" the pure alcohol but Tiger said it'd be ready the next morning and I have nothing yet after atleast 3 or 4 weeks in game.

Also you mentionned you could fix the feminine fluid with the save editor, could you explain how this work cause i definitely need to fix it aswell.

Thank you

beanslayer69

Jul 2, 2020
I cannot find the maze labyrinth I've walked/searched the park during the day/evening/night and walked in the mansion garden but I still cannot find the maze where is it (I need to find it in order to find the mechanic)

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Good evening, I think I'm stuck after searching Richard's office. When I go to see Sara, she always asks me to search the office after midnight.

Reactions: Hunter 68

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
I cannot find the maze labyrinth I've walked/searched the park during the day/evening/night and walked in the mansion garden but I still cannot find the maze where is it (I need to find it in order to find the mechanic)
It's in the garden Maze, I think is the screen after the 2nd clearing, right before the end of the labyrinth when you are presented with the choice of opening the metalic gate door.
But ye, the mechanic is in the garden maze. I don't think it is timegated. Did it on first run.

*BTW, in order to access the Maze... I am not sure, but you either need to advance the main story line with Richard or Andrea or you need to get 20 Affection points with Sophia.

I managed to get the molases, you have to talk to Nancy, in the kitchen for that.

I do have the same problem from picture 3 and 4 and i'm stuck at Leo's quest.
I managed to "create" the pure alcohol but Tiger said it'd be ready the next morning and I have nothing yet after atleast 3 or 4 weeks in game.

Also you mentionned you could fix the feminine fluid with the save editor, could you explain how this work cause i definitely need to fix it aswell.

Thank you
After buying the sugar no other option than crafting cocktail appears. Will look again but I should have seen that already. Will try again with multiple hours.
Yeah about the fix... download the save file in your PC go to save editor on google, upload the file, search for "fjuice":0 and edit the 0 value to what you need. Download the save file and load the new save file in the game. After that you can craft the mule potion at Nancy. You also need to buy some ingredients from the bar and the mall supermarket. That's it. It's a +25 boost to max energy stat.

*Guess I had to reach 75 with Nancy or something like that. I think I went from 50 to 100 without triggering the scene and it got bugged. Now it works*

Good evening, I think I'm stuck after searching Richard's office. When I go to see Sara, she always asks me to search the office after midnight.
You need to check Richard's Office anytime after 00:00 until 07:00, not Sara Bedroom.
Tick all the options while in the office and after I think you have to talk with Sara. If not, you need to get to the basement. You get the keycode by using the talk powder from the 1st floor Bathroom where the office is, on the cypher in the basement.

Last edited:

coccoculo

Mar 5, 2018
I'm also having trouble with finding the maze that the mechanic mentions in his note. Where can i access it? when i go to the garden it only shows Greenhouse, Living Room and Entrance

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
You need to check Richard's Office anytime after 00:00 until 07:00, not Sara Bedroom.
Tick all the options while in the office and after I think you have to talk with Sara. If not, you need to get to the basement. You get the keycode by using the talk powder from the 1st floor Bathroom where the office is, on the cypher in the basement.
That's what I do, I went to the office, I got the salad, I looked at the books, the papers on the desk, the computer and... I got nothing afterwards.

When I go back to see Sara, nothing more happens.

When I go to the downstairs bathroom or first floor bathroom, he either tells me there's no one there or someone's having fun.
The talk powder, I can't find it anywhere. And I don't have it in the bag, in case I accidentally looted it.

I'm at 100 in love points with Andrea, 50 with Nancy, 35 with Lilly, 59 with Sophia, 5 with Sara, and Isabela is pregnant.

coccoculo

Mar 5, 2018
That's what I do, I went to the office, I got the salad, I looked at the books, the papers on the desk, the computer and... I got nothing afterwards.

When I go to the downstairs bathroom or first floor bathroom, he either tells me there's no one there or someone's having fun.
The talk powder, I can't find it anywhere. And I don't have it in the bag, in case I accidentally looted it.

I'm at 100 in love points with Andrea, 50 with Nancy, 35 with Lilly, 59 with Sophia, 5 with Sara, and Isabela is pregnant.
The talk powder i found it in the bathroom on the first floor, at some point it gave me the option to "look yourself in the mirror" and then you get it. For the pc in the office, after three times that i searched it, i found it was laready logged in and could proceed with the quest.

Still can't find the garden maze though...

Reactions: beanslayer69

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
The talk powder i found it in the bathroom on the first floor, at some point it gave me the option to "look yourself in the mirror" and then you get it. For the pc in the office, after three times that i searched it, i found it was laready logged in and could proceed with the quest.

Still can't find the garden maze though...
Garden Maze is when you get with Sophia (Botanist) 20 Love Points. That is the exact moment it unlocks. I just checked it with a new save file.
Get 20 Love Points talk with her, you get Maze Key.

Damn, I really don't remember it 100%.
Maybe you really need to check the PC or everything 3 times, I remember I also checked multiple times, like in the next night I went there again, or in the morning I clicked on everything multiple times and then went to the Bahtroom on first floor, the top one, and as coccoculo said:
gave me the option to "look yourself in the mirror" and then you get it.

Sorry I don't have a save file closer to 100% check that.
Oh BTW, not sure if that is a trigger or not, but I also checked the office when he was inside, got a bit of a story and 10 Points of suspicion, but that seemed mandatory. So check that as well, when he is in the office to get a chat with the jeweler and launder. And also be sure to talk with Richard maybe it got stuck somewhere.

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
How do I get the key to Richard's office? I was able to get access to the first floor from Richard, talked to Sara, she told me to investigate Richard. I check the Agenda and all it tells me is that Lender will have a meeting with Richard, but whenver I try to enter the office it just tells me the door is closed. How do I get in?

Last edited:
Reactions: shybert4530

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
How do I get the key to Richard's office? I was able to get access to the first floor from Richard, talked to Sara, she told me to investigate Richard. I check the Agenda and all it tells me is that Lender will have a meeting with Richard, but whenver I try to enter the office it just tells me the door is closed. How do I get in?
You get the key from Andrea at 50 Love Points. Or around 55. You talk with her in the house and it gives you the key.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes