2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
So how the fuck do you give the weed to the bartender?

Yeah... can't give weed to the bartender.
Make sure you also have 350 or 400 Dollars before giving him the weed. The bartender needs weed and 350 dollars to give you the keg of booze.
If you already have then sorry, might be another issue. I also tried before having 350 and it didn't work and I thought it is something wrong. But after having the cash it worked.

It's a bug, I'll fix it now
Alright, I loaded the save and it seems I can advance.
I saw that you fixed the training at 15 strength, but it also needs to be fixed when training in Elsa's house.
The 2nd Dialog when asking about Andrea when with Nancy at the bar it is still needs fixing.

Also, when I got the key from Sophia and checked the jeweler at night it is kinda bugged and everything after that.
When returning, searching for Sara, and discovering she is missing, the pool option appears in the house. Like visiting the pool that wasn't accessible. It seemed that Andrea was also there for some reason. If there was an option to open the pool before, I missed it in 2 playthroughs. Still, there is no reason why she should be there anymore. Was the pool available and I missed it? Although I tried everything.
When checking the Garden, there are a lot of issues with the discussion.
Thankfully I managed to click and throw the bottle into Joseph.
Going back to Elsa that seems to be the game.

Just checked if the fluid swap with Elsa works now and it does. You get the fem juice so I could craft the mule. Yep, good job!

I don't know if it's doable and it should be focused after fixing all the issues but Everyone will appreciate a back button, even for 2, 3 screens, and a Skip Time button.

Last edited:

aspod

May 9, 2020
I done the section again, and this is the step by step guide.
*Ok just checked The mandatory talk is happening the first time you get into richards office. So nevermind that about the entering when you shouldnt, to trigger the jeweler and launderer discussion. It happens anyway.

As a memo you get the key from Andrea at love points 50.

Ok so what I did:
I. In Office Take the Salad, Investigate Books, Investigate Papers, Investigate PC, Continue
*Exit to test if it triggers or not*
II. Basement (impossible to enter)
III. Get back in Office (SAME NIGHT) -> Talk to Lilly (SAME NIGHT)
IV. Exit
V. Advance to daytime
VI. Go to Sara -> Talk about Richard (it tells you to go to the basement)
VII. Go to Bathroom (First Floor, where Richard Office is) at any hour, should work I did it at 09:55, and Look yourself, Take the Talcum Powder
VIII. Basement - Use the Talcum Powder, Enter, Talk with the man, Talk with John, Give Drink. Ask his imprisonment. Press Back and advance to the next plot line. Seems DEV fixed the back issue now, the getting stuck into conversation.
That is it.
*Also Richard has some new discussions about Andrea.

Hope it helps.

Get Sophia on 20 Love Points, she will tell you about the maze and you can explore it from the Garden.
I've tried to do this about a hundred times but its not working. The first time I went into the office and grabbed the salad I didn't do this but I'm hoping I'm not softlocked because of it. I can do everything up to step III where when I go back into the office after investigating everything and checking the basement door (I made sure it was the same night too) There is no option to talk to Lilly and I can't find her around the house. Any help would be appreciated.

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
I've tried to do this about a hundred times but its not working. The first time I went into the office and grabbed the salad I didn't do this but I'm hoping I'm not softlocked because of it. I can do everything up to step III where when I go back into the office after investigating everything and checking the basement door (I made sure it was the same night too) There is no option to talk to Lilly and I can't find her around the house. Any help would be appreciated.
She should have been in the office after getting caught by Richard. The logical steps are, you click on everything in Richards Office, Lily discovers you, you choose if to have or don't have sex with Lilly (I chose to have), Richard Discovers you, she makes excuse and says it's her fault and when you get back to Office she should be here. Maybe you need some relation points with her, but I think you cannot trigger that section without having enough points. You can find her in the house at random intervals, in the evening afternoon in the entrance or 18-20 in the Garage I think.

That's all I could say. Try to get some relationship points with her. She moves in house from Living Room - First Floor - Kitchen - Entrance - Garage. If not I was super lucky when I got into the office and she was there, but I don't think so as it happened at 2 different intervals in my 2 playtroughs.

farmer_10

Feb 14, 2018
-Tried to get Andrea's Panties. Game says I got it, it doesn't show up in inventory and the button doesn't appear with Bob.
-Trading bottle with Elsa for feminine fluid doesn't do anything. The item doesn't appear in my inventory.

monmon_noname

Sep 26, 2017
-Tried to get Andrea's Panties. Game says I got it, it doesn't show up in inventory and the button doesn't appear with Bob.
-Trading bottle with Elsa for feminine fluid doesn't do anything. The item doesn't appear in my inventory.
for the panties you have to wait, you can only get them if Andrea is in the room

Dec 3, 2020
After playing through what I think is the majority of the content, I have a few comments.

As I've said earlier in this thread, English isn't the writers first language so there are a bunch of grammatical errors. That said the writing itself isn't half bad at all. I like the story, the mystery. This could use a good English speaking editor though.

Gameplay wise the concepts all mostly work. This really needs a time skip function though, and your script for resetting things daily only occurs if you sleep, which you don't do 90% of the time because you can only sleep if you have like 35% energy or something. I also couldn't figure out how to consistently sleep at Elsa's house, sometimes the option was there, and other times it wasn't.

My other gameplay suggestion would be to change the "Diary" to something that tells you what your current objectives are. Sometimes figuring out where to go or what to do is so obscure it's nigh impossible to find, like when you need to get molasses, you need to have had sex with Nancy, which requires you to see her a certain number of times in the pub; though maybe you should just not require this step in order to progress the main story.

Code wise, there have been many improvements over the last few versions. But you've gotten yourself into trouble mixing switch macros with if statements. Quite a few passages didn't work at all because the placement of closers was incorrect (like a <</switch>> being seeded inside of an if statement). These are solvable though.

What I find odd is the duplicate passages. You've made your work much harder for yourself by duplicating the entire mansion area. I would think this would be simpler if you used if statements or switch macros to accomplish the same thing.

After getting Sara's panties, I ended up in an alternate version of the mansion, and things started to really break down. The garden passage was a complete mess, because there was a bunch of broken switch and if branches involving the maze entrance. I'm guessing this whole section is just unfinished though, because there doesn't appear to be a way to get out. The code references a variable that lets you go through a hole in the fence, but I don't know how to trigger this.

I managed to do it by "fixing" the conversations with the maze guard (it looks for a variable that is never initialized), and getting him to chase me, but then oddly I skip the section to talk to Elsa to get help.

Also, in the alternate mansion sections, the pool link is active and busted. And in the garage is a broken link to talk to Nancy.

Again, like what you've got. Needs a bug fix pass, but that's not uncommon so don't feel bad!

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
OK... I've solved my previous issues (seems entering a room 101 times finally triggers the random chance)
I still have no idea how to get key for the maze, Sophia never mentions it
15 in all stats
Andrea 94
Nancy 47
Lily 100
Sophia 89
Sara 9

Last edited:

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
guys ive been trying to get andrea pantiesa and they game says i should have it after going into her room but i dont have it in my backpack also Nancy just disappeared from the kitchen

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes