2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Sopper

Jun 7, 2017
For some reason I cant get weed to the bartender? I have bought a ton and still can't progress the story.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Can't see Lilly's photos and gifs? you mean that?
Lilly was just an example. Not seeing some images in the intro (typoed joseph, I think) too. I didn't play too far because there was too many images missing.

What I meant that there should be only one naming scheme for file names and code.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I think is Raena Moshee.

Cheers. Pretty sure it was an unknown person originally, but got changed in the last update or so.

E: Yeah, previously was one of the pics from this page:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so how does one make the molasses? Ive got the sugar and go to the kitchen but it only ever lets me make cocktails

edit:
my other save is stilll very much stuck in the pink house from hell! loading still doesnt help

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
so how does one make the molasses? Ive got the sugar and go to the kitchen but it only ever lets me make cocktails

edit:
my other save is stilll very much stuck in the pink house from hell! loading still doesnt help
Fill empty bottle (you find those searching places) with water in fountain (garden*), that's your 2nd ingriedient.

sorry for making mistake there, I was trying to recall how I did it, it gave me at some point option to make it with Nancy so I can't really help anymore than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrranus

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Fill empty bottle (you find those searching places) with water in fountain (entrance), that's your 2nd ingriedient.
ok how? Im at the entrance and have two empty bottles in my inventory but no option to fill them.
edit:
nvm thanks it was the fountain in the garden not entrance but still no option to make molasses with nancy in the kitchen

hmgkldh

Apr 7, 2020
I can't find the ship on the dock, what am I doing wrong? I've tried night and morning, it won't let me sarch later morning, noon afternoon or evening
In case you didnt figure it out yet or for anyone in the future (who's stuck at the ship step):
- get strength to 10+
- beat up the lender

alternatively I think it was perception to 4+ to get the proper go through

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes