2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
ok how? Im at the entrance and have two empty bottles in my inventory but no option to fill them.
edit:
nvm thanks it was the fountain in the garden not entrance but still no option to make molasses with nancy in the kitchen
try to get more points with her and talk to her in the pub at 22:00

Reactions: Tyrranus

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
try to get more points with her and talk to her in the pub at 22:00
I have 85 love with her and have tried for 2 days to meet her in the pub until 00:00 and also tried talking to her in her home at that point. Is there a specific day she's at the pub? Im not seeing her there at all

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So banged Andrea, Lilly, Boardwalk chick, how do I bang greenhouse chick, Kitchen chick, Is there a way into the basement?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
So banged Andrea, Lilly, Boardwalk chick, how do I bang greenhouse chick, Kitchen chick, Is there a way into the basement?
once you need to get into the basement the upstairs bathroom will provide talcum powder which allows you to figure out the passcode to get in there

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Two bugs ---
first one with the image not correctly displaying because it is in a different format (maze1.webp)
second is gamebreaking --- when you meet Elsa for the n-th time, giving her salad and when she leads you to her home. After giving her "protein" there is no continue button leading the game to be stuck.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game looks good and the plot its interesting...but i have to point some "issues" i found on my first play today....

First of all, its hard trigger the event with the characters without a propper hint or clue... beside that i tried to buy lot of gifts to improve relationship, but when i check the folder of character images, that i suppose are they events are a lot that i didnt triggered....

Also the "Energy" or "Stamina" Cap of MC should be able to improve with the training... and beside the points are used to "clear pass" some events... beside that i didnt find any other use, like idk.... perception make more usefull the "search" around the area event o get more items, money or something like that...

Well that be my opinion, i hope to see more of this proyect ongoing and i wish good luck to the developer, its amazing how much you did...

I would like to know how to make games like that someday... keep going the good work and surprise us with the next update

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
The game looks good and the plot its interesting...but i have to point some "issues" i found on my first play today....

First of all, its hard trigger the event with the characters without a propper hint or clue... beside that i tried to buy lot of gifts to improve relationship, but when i check the folder of character images, that i suppose are they events are a lot that i didnt triggered....

Also the "Energy" or "Stamina" Cap of MC should be able to improve with the training... and beside the points are used to "clear pass" some events... beside that i didnt find any other use, like idk.... perception make more usefull the "search" around the area event o get more items, money or something like that...

Well that be my opinion, i hope to see more of this proyect ongoing and i wish good luck to the developer, its amazing how much you did...

I would like to know how to make games like that someday... keep going the good work and surprise us with the next update
Thanks for your comment, and yes I think you're right and I should add utility to player stats other than events. I will sooner or later. Although my priority is to fix all the bugs and problems. You can improve the energy points with the right cocktail. Hehehe...

Last edited:

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
I have 85 love with her and have tried for 2 days to meet her in the pub until 00:00 and also tried talking to her in her home at that point. Is there a specific day she's at the pub? Im not seeing her there at all
try to get andrea drunk and start her storyline thats how i was able to start seeing her at the pub.

Im also having a problem with the hammer. Tiger says i can take the hammer but it doesnt appear to be on the backpack after.

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
try to get andrea drunk and start her storyline thats how i was able to start seeing her at the pub.

Im also having a problem with the hammer. Tiger says i can take the hammer but it doesnt appear to be on the backpack after.
I fixed the hammer problem but unfortunately you have to do the event again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
i dont mind doing the event again. Do i download the game file again or is it a smallbugfix?
I recommend that you download the game because there may be something new, I don't know what version you have. I reuploaded version 0.51 with some adjustments.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes