2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,
I'm stuck with molasses
I have sugar, but I can't see Nancy (I have 51/100 with her) in the kitchen.
Whenever I go in the kitchen, it is empty

Another problem with the panties. I can go in Andrea's room and get the panties, but they don't appear in the backpack and so I can't get the sulfuric acid

Is there a way to go further or do I need to restart?

Last edited:
Reactions: EgoLv1

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
Hello,
I'm stuck with molasses
I have sugar, but I can't see Nancy (I have 51/100 with her) in the kitchen.
Whenever I go in the kitchen, it is empty

Another problem with the panties. I can go in Andrea's room and get the panties, but they don't appear in the backpack and so I can't get the sulfuric acid

Is there a way to go further or do I need to restart?
yeah hes fixing that hopefully hes going to upload the bug fix soon

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
I can't find the ship on the dock, what am I doing wrong? I've tried night and morning, it won't let me sarch later morning, noon afternoon or evening

Reactions: ZN21

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Lots of images are not shown playing in Linux that uses ext4 (case sensitive file system). Sometimes the code uses all lowercase for filenames and folders/directories and files use sometimes all lowercase and sometimes mixed case (for example, Lilly isn't the same as lilly).

Here's how you turn on case sensitivity in NTFS so you can check out how your game looks like in non-Windows environment:

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Is that any content after getting the pendant key and warning Nancy? For the gems I can only find 3, one is yellow from the plot, and other two can be purchased in mall.

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Lots of images are not shown playing in Linux that uses ext4 (case sensitive file system). Sometimes the code uses all lowercase for filenames and folders/directories and files use sometimes all lowercase and sometimes mixed case (for example, Lilly isn't the same as lilly).

Here's how you turn on case sensitivity in NTFS so you can check out how your game looks like in non-Windows environment:
Can't see Lilly's photos and gifs? you mean that?

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for the update. But now i went in Elsa's pinkie house but at the end of the scene, there's not back button, i'm stuck on the bed image without exit.

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Thanks for the update. But now i went in Elsa's pinkie house but at the end of the scene, there's not back button, i'm stuck on the bed image without exit.
You mean the first time you go to her house? i fix it right away

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You mean the first time you go to her house? i fix it right away
Good evening! Are you planning to create a discord? This would greatly facilitate the communication of users with the developer. Thanks

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Good evening! Are you planning to create a discord? This would greatly facilitate the communication of users with the developer. Thanks
I don't know if I have enough of a community that likes my game to make a discord at the moment. However if people like my project it might be a good idea to make a discord later on.

Reactions: SluttyStar
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes