2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When attempting to impregnate Isabella to get the coke back ...

Error: cannot execute macro <<say>>: person is undefined
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
For some reason, my HTML file doesnt open a sidebar on the right on the latest version. Any idea how to fix?

Last edited:

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Still no right sidebar for me :( It tells me in the intro that one should load and display stats help etc

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
What i forgot to take or do ?
" You get ready to ride in the railcar, but when everything is prepared and ready for you to continue, you feel a strange sensation as if there is something left to do "
" I'm sure I left something out... I should check the mansion before I go. "

Sylvesterlim

Jan 8, 2024
Does anyone know how to unlock all lily’s scene? Is always the first and the last scene and Nancy is always missing and end up can’t proceed with Nancy’s scene

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What i forgot to take or do ?
" You get ready to ride in the railcar, but when everything is prepared and ready for you to continue, you feel a strange sensation as if there is something left to do "
" I'm sure I left something out... I should check the mansion before I go. "
Explore the mansion. It is probably Richard or the guy you freed from the basement. If not try the greenhouse.

how tomove joseph from the maze door which isguarded by him
You need to have done Elsa's quests. Then fill an empty bottle with cum and throw it at him.

DozenR

Sep 28, 2023
Am I able to get a hammer from Tiger or from his shop? I didn't get kicked out by Richard, but am I able to get the hammer if I didn't get kicked?

Reactions: Bradsgerman

Cubu123

Sep 30, 2022
I'm completly stuck on the albert and railcar quest, if anyone would like yo try to tell me what i can do :confused:
Your diary clearly states to talk to Albert. Go to the through the garden Maze, lift the iron gate, enter, go through the graveyard, the exit the graveyard, drink the red concoction, you are at the abandan village, Albert is at the train station during the day.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes