2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

luoicua301

Aug 18, 2019
I can't meet Sophia in the Park, this Error is showed. Anyone know how to meet Sophia in the Park ?
Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 19.15.03.png

Last edited:

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
When I try to get on the railcar, it says "I'm sure I left something out...I should check the mansion before I go". What did I miss out? Some one help please.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
This one looks interesting, mystery, solving them and nice art. Let's fire it up and take it for a spin. Used Gofile and it rapidly downloaded, however, files are corrupt when I tried to extract it. Will try MEGA and see if better result.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
MC and mystery mile high club woman don't know names but, he calls her Mabien after landing. Then doesn't know her name again at Taxi. Richard Fort (friend) greetings at mansion (error): "You are who!" I think you meant to say: "You are here!" My premonition here is Velma Dinkley says "I am a Hex girl, and I am going to put a spell on you." So friend Richard subsequently says, he was sorry to recently hear, that the MC broke up with Jennifer. I think they did mind control on the GF ha ha.... I don't trust you. Till you prove it, no wandering! Been playing, kinda grindy, scenes are pretty but not seductive lasting brief then cycle. Going to put this in the fridge and maybe look another day.

Last edited:

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i think that strange mushrom and blue mushrom are buged, because when you check backpack they are same number

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
I´m not able to find Rose when I ask her ofr a date in Downtown. It´s a 10:00, ¿ But where? ¿ Is it only for patreons?

Cubu123

Sep 30, 2022
I´m not able to find Rose when I ask her ofr a date in Downtown. It´s a 10:00, ¿ But where? ¿ Is it only for patreons?
You will meet her in the forest outside the village. Save before you go on a date with her old versions. 10pm town center on current version.

Last edited:
Reactions: toni1900

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
And after cheat are activated what then?
I have no clue how to use them
Use the start button, thats above. and i guess, u start with some items and money or sort. it works sometime and sometimes it doesnt. restrat and try again. i have little idea. coz i use mostly sugarcube.state.variables

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes