2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

S1lent159

Jun 24, 2021
In order to get Elsa's house, you need to do thiese things. You meet her in the maze first. Then do the park I think. And lastly, get the salad from the office and give it to her in the garage
I dont think i met her in a maze before it got guarded by joseph. Smh

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can you tell me where it's broken so I can fix it?
I'll do a playthrough of the new version and check both. Last playthrough - most of the issues I recall were between the transition of using the "early version" locations and the "late version" locations (Of the same place, eg elsahouse1/2/3). As in it would transition prematurely to the second back street. But I'll most more notes after I play.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I saw this game online to play so I wanted to try it before I download it,but most of the time I get "Image Not Found" error.It's not just this game but other games you can play online sometimes gives me the error.Anybody know the reason why this happens?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Have completed the castle route but cannot seem to start the university route… tiger never asks about his daughter

DozenR

Sep 28, 2023
I am new to this forum page. I have been playing The Mansion for quite a while. My question is that at the end, Am I able to free Elsa from the castle completely during the recent update, or will that be in the next update? Since when I try to free her, it will bring me to the support page.

Reactions: Rahul9954

SpiderMoose

Jul 4, 2020
whenever I encounter the beautiful woman crossing the street it freezes and wont let me scroll, is this a big issue?
I also cannot seem to trigger the guard at the maze that's supposed to give me the last gem.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTX

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMansion-RUSTLERMAN-0.82
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
so i just started playing and the quest log or whatever it is says to talk to the girl in the kitchen all she does is make cocktails but it eventualy stops giving love points and i dont progress with her. and how do you get ingrdiants to make a moscow mule i cant find them anywhere

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
so i just started playing and the quest log or whatever it is says to talk to the girl in the kitchen all she does is make cocktails but it eventualy stops giving love points and i dont progress with her. and how do you get ingrdiants to make a moscow mule i cant find them anywhere
I'm guessing you talked to Nancy prior to getting the quest right? Your log is broken I'm afraid. Start over and follow the quest log exactly to avoid these bugs

Reactions: BRyoung77

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I'm guessing you talked to Nancy prior to getting the quest right? Your log is broken I'm afraid. Start over and follow the quest log exactly to avoid these bugs
that worked thanks but now how the heck do you get lillys love up all she does is tell you shes working!

rilakk

Nov 11, 2017
Blocked at : Objective: Go back to Elsa's house and extract information from Joseph

Elsa's house is empty all day

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes