2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What the fuck is a Dark Cookie?
Developer of Summertime Saga, which is still in development.
Another dev that lots of people label a "milker" or scam dev leeching patron money... Despite the game always being free and keeping the game's community up-to-date on status of work through streams and other means.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Developer of Summertime Saga, which is still in development.
Another dev that lots of people label a "milker" or scam dev leeching patron money... Despite the game always being free and keeping the game's community up-to-date on status of work through streams and other means.
I don't understand, what is the complaint? Is it wrong for me to create a Patreon?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand, what is the complaint? Is it wrong for me to create a Patreon?
Based upon what was written
1722174050898.png

I'd say it's an accusation of deliberately putting out minimal new content in a release just to placate patrons, with the intent to keep their money coming in whilst putting the bare minimum work into new releases.

In other words, he's whining that he's not getting as much as he thinks he's entitled to, regardless of being a patron or not.
If he were a patron (or supporting through SS) I'd say he would be voicing his concern there instead of on a piracy forum.
Ignore him.

Reactions: Rustlerman

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
the bug of the fight is no fixed, when Elsa has the tunic on the ritual room when fighting with the hooded woman, the screen is left without an image.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Walking in the park
Thanks. I've already figured it out. I'm already on to the next problem. Richard kicked me out of the mansion. Now I'm trying to get back in. There's talk of a hammer that you can use to tear down the wall. Then I'm also supposed to find the mechanic. I have no idea where to look or what to do. I've tried everything. I can't find either.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes