RPGM - Completed - The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone [v1.09] [Ressentiment]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MajiinOthinus

It's my cup of tea, I recommend playing it.
    The dungeon part is a little grindy, but not excessively. The rape/sex is short but enjoyable, and the pregnancy mechanic is good.
    If something I said is appealing to you give it a try.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

rey7

this game got potential, however it seems not finished yet, all the scene seem left hanging because the MC is not to corrupted yet. I hope this is not final version or abandoned, because it looks promising. I looks forward for next update.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Gianny_Molinari

A really simple but very nice and fun game. The protagonist Serena, to be able to pay a debt, will have to enter a dungeon full of dangers but at night she will have to return to the Guild to entertain the men. The same is true during the day, when she will have to convince mercenaries and other people to join her adventure. A game that can be finished in no time and accessible to everyone.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Overall a meh game, there is a plot but the story is so forced that you don't really get a chance to make a worthwhile decision. Mostly its dungeon crawling, with a limit so you can't push through in one go. In between you have events going on, and can send the party members in the Guild to do something before the daily crawl. Overall a grind, and one not really rewarded with images.

CG's are ok, a little overused and repetitive, and I wish there were more costume choices for the Party members, you do have a few with the MC and the others have really one.

PROs:
    • Some nice options for costumes, making semen spray part of the look
    • Not too difficult dungeon, most times I got sent back after dying, but only happened once
    • Easy party management
    • Use items to upgrade the character equipment that you find on the crawl
    • Hidden doors to make the large maps easier to navigate
    CONs:
    • Limited CGs
    • Feels like a corruption game, but isn't
    • Grindy to get through the layers
    • No real story with the characters
    • No real manipulation of events, many are forced
    • Feels like a miss with the dungeon events with the Party
    Overall was a nice distraction, and thankfully only 5 dungeon levels to push through. If you don't need to play it, may as well skip as its not going to be that memorable. Not a bad way to kill some time if you just want a dungeon raider and don't care about images, events, or party growth and just want to make them pregnant.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

RenH

Monsoon from Metal Gear Rising is known for stating that free will is a myth.

This game, I believe, is the perfect embodiment of the myth of free will since the only choice you have in this game that is perfectly within your control is whether you want to get knocked up. From the get-go, the game tells you that the premise is that she needs magic crystals to fix the seal containing the demon lord and pay the debt racked up by the stupid decision to get involved with shady adventurers.

However, money is certainly not needed apparently since it doesn't even matter if you obtain the 10k gold, cheats or otherwise, the game won't end until you finish dungeon crawling. Already, the choice to get out and go your own way is taken from you. There's also some railroading at work since events simply happen to you as the days pass by, including to other women such as your daughter.

Now, I personally don't mind if a game has NTR or cheating but what I do mind if I have no agency in the matter at all. The only time you even have 'choices' is when you're given the option to increase or decrease fertility, give birth, and whom to fuck when you're not adventuring. I stick to the shota because he's the only one with any semblance of consent involved and that the MC is weirdly okay with it under the contrived notion of familiarity.

The dungeon crawling is what I'd give kudos for breaking the norm and having it be reminiscent of dungeon crawlers of yore. What I find to be absolutely annoying, however, are the arbitrary stopgaps and events that prevent you from blitzing through the dungeon floors, forcing you to retrace your steps the next day just to proceed to the next floor.

All in all, I'd probably enjoy this game a lot more if there was more player agency but it's otherwise a meh RPG and an okay eroge.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

LEET

Pretty average for a dlsite game. CG is limited and feels like it could have just focused on one girl instead of four. The gameplay is rather simple and you should be able to breeze through it with ease. The current upload has some bug issues with the pregnancy. When impregnated by "unknown", the game can't handle it and crashes. I would advise those who play for only the sex to use the full save provided.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Maskmaker

One of my favorite fetish games, can't speak for the translation but I have the Japanese version that I auto translated and it was fine. The game really lets you go wild with how many kids you can produce, and the RPG elements are fun on their own.