• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist is the hero's wife. However, after spending many peaceful years, her skills as an adventurer are not as good as they used to be. The dark guild takes advantage of her kindness! During the day she is forced to help with adventures, and at night she must serve the guild members sexually!
Only one path of salvation is available for Selena. She must venture to the depths of the dungeons with others who face the same fate! The power Selena grows from doing naughty things and this increases her strength in battle! But the men of the guild are ruthless and will show her no mercy. If Selena has sex too much, she might be corrupted...?

There is no time limit to this game! However, as the days pass, the heroines will get defiled by the men.
The fate of the heroines lies in your hands. All heroines who are not active at night will be raped by the guild members. Will you complete your quest as fast as you can, or will you enjoy seeing the women get corrupted...?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-14
Release Date: 2020-01-14
Developer: Ressentiment
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.09
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

OLD MTL

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.jpg smp5.jpg smp6.jpg smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
For this one, you can expect tons of gangbang, degradation, heavy corruption, violence, and rape. If you're like me and have a romantic soul, you better look for another game. If you're into it, I wish you good gameplay, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm requesting for "ntr" to be a tag.
Dlsite has "Cuckoldry (Netorare)" has a tag on its page.
Someone else can explain it better than me. But for one, NTR is a tag. and two, Cuckoldry is NOT Netorare. Enjoying your SO having sex with someone else is not NTR.

Or did you mean this particular game needs the NTR tag? In which case, from the comments I guess it does.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes