3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Saga89 and tomnull

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
There is a crash at the birthing scene and you get a screen that says something along the lines of "cannot read character name". Basically if you get pregnant by someone the game doesn't recognize, you will crash. If anyone knows how to go in and either add names for characters or alter the files to different names please let me know. I am enjoying this game quite a bit, but this basically bricked my save.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
There is a crash at the birthing scene and you get a screen that says something along the lines of "cannot read character name". Basically if you get pregnant by someone the game doesn't recognize, you will crash. If anyone knows how to go in and either add names for characters or alter the files to different names please let me know. I am enjoying this game quite a bit, but this basically bricked my save.
How did you extract the game with Winrar, did you extract it with name encoding 932 ?

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Someone else can explain it better than me. But for one, NTR is a tag. and two, Cuckoldry is NOT Netorare. Enjoying your SO having sex with someone else is not NTR.

Or did you mean this particular game needs the NTR tag? In which case, from the comments I guess it does.
Sorry for my unclear post. I did mean that this game just needs the "ntr" tag.
I requested for "ntr" to be added as a tag and not "cuckoldry" to be a tag because this site doesn't have the "cuckoldry" tag.
My second sentence "Dlsite has "Cuckoldry (Netorare)" has a tag on its page." was the justification/reason why I thought this game should get the "ntr" tag on its f95 page.
The website where you can get this game from officially has netorare as part of its tags, so I thought this game should have it too.

My previous post may have caused some confusion because I know there's different types of ntr and that cuckoldry isn't netorare. It's just that this site uses "ntr" as a tag and not "cuckoldry"

Reactions: Dyhart

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
For this one, you can expect tons of gangbang, degradation, heavy corruption, violence, and rape. If you're like me and have a romantic soul, you better look for another game. If you're into it, I wish you good gameplay, guys.
considering the circle I would have expected nothing else as well as any person who's played any of their games. truth be told anyone with any knowledge of H games would have known what to expect purely based off the character art. Literally only one group has that style and that group makes humiliation and corruption it's bread and as the other commenter above said... butter

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is dark guild unavoidable now?
Sadly yes, I played this in original JP. It's fine gameplay wise, and the forced sex does not seems that blatant since I can manage her pregnancy gauge. It made me think I was in complete control of the game.
Then I progress some more and there it comes, forced insemination by the guild leader. At that point i feel powerless so I left the game. but hey, that's just me being a sore loser for thinking I completely own the game.

Overall, gameplay is simple but challenging, the sexy stuff is indeed very good, some are even animated.

Reactions: Hong02
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes