3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Qui Qui my ass, get your baguette outta here
Nice to see someone reacting to my lame joke. But yeah, the idea of that post is still that MTL-fu is strong with this one. probably a google trans one instead of a deepl, patched on an outdated version of the game. (i believe 1.02 instead of latest version)
You should wait a bit more before playing this.

I have same problem.

On day 21. 4th birth from Selena triggers a black message box with 'charactername' null.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-marr...-stone-v1-02-ressentiment.100309/post-6985987

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i know everyone hate mtl but "there is something" better than "its nothing". i dont think we (only can play english games) have a lot of japan translators to translate a tons of japan game every year. :cautious:

Reactions: Vilen_U
Aug 7, 2019
Are there any bad ends other than the one with the demon lord?

Feels like there should be a route where they get corrupted and stay at the guild forever.

Reactions: Signtist

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Most games are unplayable in Japanese if 1: you can't understand the language to find where you need to go to proceed, 2. The moment game gets a little bit of an actual open worlded and making you have to find things or put things in order or collect certain things. When that happens, you can't play any further cuz you don't know what your looking for or who you gotta save or how your supposed to treat a certain battle. What annoys me are those that think that everyone can be like "them" and be able to chad through games like that. I'm sorry but some of us need context and broken English or not, it still gives us a direction of where to go in the game

Reactions: medassin

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I wish this was just slightly better translated.
But it's playable so far.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017

Feels like there should be a route where they get corrupted and stay at the guild forever.
Yeah, I was really disappointed to get to the end of the game and the women are still acting just like they did at the beginning. I like games where they love it in the end, and it seems this game doesn't have that. I wish there was a tag for that, because this game has the "corruption" tag, but I don't see much I'd consider to be corruption.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, I was really disappointed to get to the end of the game and the women are still acting just like they did at the beginning. I like games where they love it in the end, and it seems this game doesn't have that. I wish there was a tag for that, because this game has the "corruption" tag, but I don't see much I'd consider to be corruption.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you completely break a character it should alter their ending.. don't quote me cuz a few of their games are only altered by wether they are pregnant in the end or not. Except in that trpg one; what was it? Slave princess? Each girls' ending could change if you broke them.. like make them give birth several times, then brand them

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
is there a reason the main character isn't getting lewd exp normally like the rest of the party does?, or was the always fresh vag a feature? .

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
The birth crash on null happens if the father of the child is 'unknown'. I think the lack of any lewd exp aside from masochism is also a bug.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017

Not unless it's not in the recollection gallery somehow. Mine's 100% clear and all I see is that one bad end.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
crash on birth event , anyone ? zip didnt work
View attachment 1517404
Same here crash on birth event but only at 3-th (what is 4-th) birth i had a bit different error :
ERROR.jpg

P.S. I found what that error was . Was thinking its because father of the baby is "Uncertain" just used save editor to change fathers name to a name of father of already existing baby's and did not get an error :)

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Same here crash on birth event but only at 3-th (what is 4-th) birth i had a bit different error :
View attachment 1517595

P.S. I found what that error was . Was thinking its because father of the baby is "Uncertain" just used save editor to change fathers name to a name of father of already existing baby's and did not get an error :)
yes, it's a name error. Try re-unpacking it with winwar. go to options and change the language to japanese shift. For extra credit, everytime you play the game, open it with your language app in japanese local

Reactions: DarkForse
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes