3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
fine, ill download this version and see if i can find a work around for you
Same here crash on birth event but only at 3-th (what is 4-th) birth i had a bit different error :
View attachment 1517595

P.S. I found what that error was . Was thinking its because father of the baby is "Uncertain" just used save editor to change fathers name to a name of father of already existing baby's and did not get an error :)
Please learn to use the search fonction, even with a word like ( fix or birth ) you can solve this problem, thanks to the fix uploader.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-marr...-stone-v1-02-ressentiment.100309/post-6985987

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
No, guys i have image error and i go to the folder and there is no actor 12 ( there is no actor like 12 or 18 ) maybe its file problem ?, i just copied same random dude i name it actor 12 and it worked but im thinging its onlyu my problem or everybody dont have file actor12 ?
1637841070015.png

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
No, guys i have image error and i go to the folder and there is no actor 12 ( there is no actor like 12 or 18 ) maybe its file problem ?, i just copied same random dude i name it actor 12 and it worked but im thinging its onlyu my problem or everybody dont have file actor12 ?
View attachment 1517994
I recommend the good Ole Japanese shift fix with winwar.... should Japanese those words back to working order

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Does someone know the variable for Selenas vaginal level? She doesnt get any points into it and i have a feling its bugged.
At this point even Rin has more points in it xD

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Does someone know the variable for Selenas vaginal level? She doesnt get any points into it and i have a feling its bugged.
At this point even Rin has more points in it xD
I always wondered if it was a bug as well

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I always wondered if it was a bug as well
Ye it have to be. I was testing the saves that came with the download and in some of them you can get points. In the newer saves it is not possible anymore so I guess the translator tinkered a bit too much with the game.

All in all though the game was very lacking in HCGs and context. No full corruption with this story set up?
The Game that comes after this from Ressentiment is far superior and is going in the right direction.

As a sidenote the newest game in the pipeline has a Loli as MC so thats a huge bummer.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ye it have to be. I was testing the saves that came with the download and in some of them you can get points. In the newer saves it is not possible anymore so I guess the translator tinkered a bit too much with the game.

All in all though the game was very lacking in HCGs and context. No full corruption with this story set up?
The Game that comes after this from Ressentiment is far superior and is going in the right direction.

As a sidenote the newest game in the pipeline has a Loli as MC so thats a huge bummer.
which one is that? the school one? the newest one about the hero of light having to become the hero of sex?

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
a bit of an asshole request, but does anybody have a version with better translations?

Everything about this game screams quality except for the english tl that i had to ask

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
so in the first dungeon dive i used a cheat to kill all enemy, when the horde show up fmc wipe out them but how come the mercen still injured? and how come the fmc still scammed? is she rotten deep down....

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
so in the first dungeon dive i used a cheat to kill all enemy, when the horde show up fmc wipe out them but how come the mercen still injured? and how come the fmc still scammed? is she rotten deep down....
Probably cuz you where never meant to win, a couple of games have that effect... the creators forget that they give new game plus options that makes it possible to win against the impossible odd that started the game on it's path. I'm sure if you get in touch with ressentment devs; they'd be more then willing to make an alternate ending update if it drums interest back up in a well liked game

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
which one is that? the school one? the newest one about the hero of light having to become the hero of sex?
This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/lewdly-corrupted-heroine-karen-v1-12-ressentiment.99583/
I never noticed the game with the school setting. I saw you play a loli....but is it any good? You played it?

Edit: Wait or do you mean the Game that is still in development with the loli?
Here is a link of a random article of his ci-en:

But again Loli as a MC is so not my fetish thats why I said its a bummer.
As a sidekick sure but not as a main focus.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/lewdly-corrupted-heroine-karen-v1-12-ressentiment.99583/
I never noticed the game with the school setting. I saw you play a loli....but is it any good? You played it?

Edit: Wait or do you mean the Game that is still in development with the loli?
Here is a link of a random article of his ci-en:

But again Loli as a MC is so not my fetish thats why I said its a bummer.
As a sidekick sure but not as a main focus.
Beat karen already... does the new one have a release date or is it still in the early development?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So this is finally translated? The incomplete version was unplayable because there was this error where the game crashed after having the 3rd baby.

FrankJaeger95

Jun 27, 2020
Less than game breaking glitches include
1. Vaginal Lv remains unchanged no matter what
2. Nothing seems to contribute to the clit
3. The night time scene is supposed to add more stats than just kisses and masochism

Not sure if it is just this repack or if it was in the original game Untitled.png

Reactions: ustar
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes