3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 12, 2021
Anyone have a new link for this? The Mega is dead, Anonfile is just too freaking complicated, and Mixdrop keeps throwing pop-ups and asking me to download adobe flash instead of downloading the file

kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
Tried installing the 1.09 patch by dropping it into the www folder and while it worked the text is now all in moon runes. As for the kigae.js file, I tried to skip it but there was no option to so I then resorted to making a copy of the file which I added back after applying the patch. Neither worked and I can't figure this out. What am I doing wrong?

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Is it finished? How’s the translation?
You can play through and understand well enough what's going on, but there is a lot of "poetry," and some stuff is broken, like the game crashes if you try to give birth to a child conceived with an unknown father, or most of the sexual stats not increasing during the after-excursion rape sessions.

Reactions: sweez

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Kinda got it working, some system stuff is moon runes but the translations for the rest is still intact, stats seem to be increasing as they should be. just copied over the www/js folder from the ulmf partial to the files from here.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes