3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I was getting a type null error, weirdly now I can't even seem to trigger the scene at all the option just isn't there. She's still pregnant, can't recruit/level up mercenaries but I can't trigger the birth scene.

EDIT: So I skipped a day by entering the dungeon and leaving again and it worked fine? I'm really confused, tried it three or four times before reporting it but now it seems like it fixed itself?

Reactions: KarylSummer

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
dazedanon
Hi mate. I keep getting a type error with characteName. Attached screenshot and save file. Patch is applied. Just talk to the nun and select to give birth. Tell me if you need the global or config files, I can upload them too.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah the Dazed MTL is bugged. By translating the father's name it breaks the scripts that determine who the father is for the birthing event.
EDIT: Now that I played the original Japanese, it's giga-bugged. Even the option to upgrade the MC's weapon is missing from the store

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon
Hi mate. I keep getting a type error with characteName. Attached screenshot and save file. Patch is applied. Just talk to the nun and select to give birth. Tell me if you need the global or config files, I can upload them too.
Yeah the Dazed MTL is bugged. By translating the father's name it breaks the scripts that determine who the father is for the birthing event.
EDIT: Now that I played the original Japanese, it's giga-bugged. Even the option to upgrade the MC's weapon is missing from the store
Pushed a fix for the birth scenes. Sorry for the long wait, just saw this message today.

Realized Selena has a unique classification for her weapons. Fixed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nidjo

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is your version uploaded? Threads 'updated' date hasn't changed yet.
The Github patch auto updates itself after I push fixes so I don't have to go in and manually update the link. That's why you won't see the thread get updated.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
The Github patch auto updates itself after I push fixes so I don't have to go in and manually update the link. That's why you won't see the thread get updated.
Oh, I get it now. We use the regular v1.0.9.7 install and add in the linked patch files afterwards, which just pulls from your git without needing to update the thread.

Reactions: dazedanon

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Pushed a fix for the birth scenes. Sorry for the long wait, just saw this message today.

Realized Selena has a unique classification for her weapons. Fixed now.
Seems like the problem with Selena's weapon isn't fixed yet? I've already downloaded lastest patch from your git.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
What's missing? Isn't that staff of power hers.
She's still using the lv1 staff even tho i've already upgraded her staff to lv3. You can see the level right on the equipment icon:
1706761895013.png

You can also see it in her stats as well. She only have basic 7 atk 23 magic from base staff, even tho the current staff's stats should be like this:
1706761979214.png

The bug here is that Selena didn't use upgraded staff and keep on using lv1 staff. It also doesn't help that you can't manually change equipment on this game (it automatically equip new weapon/armor when you upgrade).

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
She's still using the lv1 staff even tho i've already upgraded her staff to lv3. You can see the level right on the equipment icon:
View attachment 3314331

You can also see it in her stats as well. She only have basic 7 atk 23 magic from base staff, even tho the current staff's stats should be like this:
View attachment 3314338

The bug here is that Selena didn't use upgraded staff and keep on using lv1 staff. It also doesn't help that you can't manually change equipment on this game (it automatically equip new weapon/armor when you upgrade).
Can you send me your save? I wonder if its save based.

Reactions: zabakapro
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes