3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

earlnexus

Dec 13, 2019
I have to say this, I have no problem with NTR, Corruption, Rape or w/e in games like this. But this game just annoyed me from the start. The beginning takes FOREVER to get through. The main character has a brain the size of a pea and just makes the dumbest decisions imaginable right from the start.
Seriously who keeps a crystal with a sealed up demon king in a friken dresser drawer? Especially when the crystal is apparently super fragile. Then she just goes along with whatever the men tell her from the start. Gets scammed by the dumbest scam imaginable. And right after the first rape she just agrees to open her legs to w/e mercenary joins her party instead of trying to idk find some kind of help that isn't planning to fuck her.
Honestly I just gave up after a while. Way to dumb in my eyes but that is just my opinion.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Selena v1.02 Compressed (Untested)

Win 584 MB/379 MB :

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
It works perfectly with 1.02 from here and only files from \js\plugins in partial from ulmf for 1.09.
This way you get fix for the no vaginal or clit experience bug and keep English translation.

First i overlooked this game because of freezes. Tried it year or two ago.

But now i tried and miracly i could finish it and there were no freeze of any kind.

Then i began new game+ and now sometimes it hangs.)))
but i'm prepaired and I'd finish it already and now know to save frequently))

Perhaps this helps smb.))

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SelenaAndTheDungeonOfMagicStone-1.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes