3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
4th is a big floor, have to look for the hidden passages to cut it down. I tended to completely map each floor.

Drodos

Sep 22, 2020
Recollection gallery is blank even after replacing save files. Does anyone know how to fix it?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The stats of all mercenaries have become the minimum rank. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
such bullshit on all save slots
I'm seeing this too. Now they can't damage any monsters. Has anyone figured this one out? I tried removing all but one and going in, but resting doesn't seem to cure it. How do I get these guys back to normal?

Trogdolytam

Dec 19, 2019
Thank you! Ressentiment is one of my favourite H game creators. I love how you get more powerful and advance their games by doing lewd stuff as opposed to it being the punishment for failing.

MankMonex

Feb 26, 2021
Less than game breaking glitches include
1. Vaginal Lv remains unchanged no matter what
2. Nothing seems to contribute to the clit
3. The night time scene is supposed to add more stats than just kisses and masochism

Not sure if it is just this repack or if it was in the original game View attachment 1524689
Screenshot_20220106-151323.png mine is working after I patched it up with 1.09 file from ULMF. Gallery still not unlocked after I complete the game tho.
Link patch I use:

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes