3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes no sense. "Disappointed" indicates that you had some expectations for it and yet all the things you listed that disappointed you are made 100% CRYSTAL CLEAR in the OP. What the heck made you expected otherwise? Lol.

Reactions: Yamaka

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That makes no sense. "Disappointed" indicates that you had some expectations for it and yet all the things you listed that disappointed you are made 100% CRYSTAL CLEAR in the OP. What the heck made you expected otherwise? Lol.
I had expected at least one route without degradation, some hot romance without rape and violence. I figured these things would be the focus of the game, but I thought it wouldn't be the ENTIRE game.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I had expected at least one route without degradation, some hot romance without rape and violence. I figured these things would be the focus of the game, but I thought it wouldn't be the ENTIRE game.
Indeed, if you put it that way then it's indeed right up my alley. The more choice the better whenever it comes to games. It also give the sense of newfound accomplishment when you manage the impossible /reverse outcome in a corruption or NTR game.

What you worded in the 1st page post made me think you're degenerate that was pissing on gangbang, degradation, heavy corruption, violence, and rape elements. So yeah, on my part I misunderstood you, though I never called you out directly I feel I own you an apology nonetheless.

Reactions: RenH and Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Indeed, if you put it that way then it's indeed right up my alley. The more choice the better whenever it comes to games. It also give the sense of newfound accomplishment when you manage the impossible /reverse outcome in a corruption or NTR game.

What you worded in the 1st page post made me think you're degenerate that was pissing on gangbang, degradation, heavy corruption, violence, and rape elements. So yeah, on my part I misunderstood you, though I never called you out directly I feel I own you an apology nonetheless.
I thought I had made it clear in the "Opinion" spoiler that degradation, gangbang, and rape aren't really my thing. I think I may have phrased my words poorly.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
crash on birth event something about character name
Same from what I can tell it happens if you get pregnant in the scripted gang bang scenes, only way to avoid it is to be pregnant (maybe) or have the pregnancy setting set to not get pregnant

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
For this one, you can expect tons of gangbang, degradation, heavy corruption, violence, and rape. If you're like me and have a romantic soul, you better look for another game. If you're into it, I wish you good gameplay, guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm into that stuff and I found this game didn't go far enough with it. Like all of this author's works he cut's them short before fully exploring them unfortunately. :cry:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
For the people asking for NTR tag I think they're working on it, you know at the same time as the MTL tag...
Since the MTL isn't by the few known super spammers I might check it out to see if it's been edited at least.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Played through a tiny bit of it, then used full save to check scenes.
If you don't mind the text not making sense and just want to play a shitty rpg with random cgs go for it. But at that point you might as well download the cgs to fap to.
Since it's a corruption type game the story and slow corruption makes it better, but when it's a MTL all that is lost. :/ oh well I tried it so you don't have to I suppose. xD

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes