VN Others Completed The Medical Examination Diary: The Exciting Days of Me and My Senpai [Final] [iMel]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1651771892700.png

Overview:
Takuya just finished medical school and started as an intern at the hospital.
The preceptor who was assigned to him was his senpai that he looked up to, Ryou.
He had strived to follow in her footsteps, but she was always a couple steps ahead.
Reunited with his childhood friend Mio and subject to Ryou’s temptations,
how will he proceed against the obstacles that he should overcome?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: 2022-05-05
Developer: iMel -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png The medical examination diary_ the exciting days of me and my senpai - Ver1.0.0H 『はじまり』 05_05_...png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Another miel :WutFace: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Imel and no urination?!
What kind of debauchery is this, this is the biggest plot twist

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Just to clarify, iMel is not affiliated with Miel, they developed games together with Qureate like NekoMiko, NinNinDays and so on, they also made COSPLAY LOVE! Enchanted Princess and they published some games like this one and Wagamama High Spec for consoles.
From what I understood they work more on the engine of those games and not the games itself.

The actual developers of this game is Prekano, the same who made Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi, which is the same settings as this one, but that one the MC bangs the nurse, this he bangs the doctor.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
1817639_The_medical_examination_diary__the_exciting_days_of_me_and_my_senpai_-_Ver1.0.0H_hajim...jpg
guy really asked if she's doing this on purpose when she's practically inviting him to conduct an inbrestigation smh my head how dense can these MCs get?