VN Others Completed The Medical Examination Diary: The Exciting Days of Me and My Senpai [Final] [iMel]

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Ah.. A alternative version for Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi. This time concentrating on Amagi Ryou. Sure - She has some sadistic tendencies, but within reasonable borders. I have plread it only partial so far, but I like it.

It's at least a vanilla title without any Netorare, hypnosis, blackmail, mindbreak and other "funny" stuff that a huge portion of the games/VN's seem to have here. It's refreshing in that way. Nothing wrong with all the "funny" stuff, but sometimes I have to wade through title after title to find something that suites my taste. And that gets boring after a while.

Anyway - Nice title. Here is hoping some more Prekano titles will be translated in the future. They sure have some nice ones.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
guy really asked if she's doing this on purpose when she's practically inviting him to conduct an inbrestigation smh my head how dense can these MCs get?
Are you telling me doctors aren't supposed to get their tits out when examining chest pains?

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
Finally some good food, nurses are peak. Also there's a hentai in the same setting as this by the name of "Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi" for anyone interested.
Isnt this one/OP basically Boku to Joi no Shintatsu Nisshi ? the girl look similar (probably same girl actually)

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Isnt this one/OP basically Boku to Joi no Shintatsu Nisshi ? the girl look similar (probably same girl actually)
Yeah I just did it way because if you type that in top result will pop up and then you can watch 1st one then watch second one (this one)

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I got error
"OS isn't supported"
it could still run yet did anyone know how to fix it?

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Whenever i try t star the game a pop up apeers and say that there is an error 0xc000007b and the game close anyone know a solution?

MySkillOnCD

Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone know if English version of the VN was cut off of some story parts compared to Japanese?
Some H scenes have close to zero connections to the story. The most notable example will be double boobjob scene: "Takuya, Mio and Ryo meet each other near the storage room -> they talk about how this location is used by some doctors to have afairs with nurses -> they enter the room and cut some couple in action -> they give some short comments -> ??? -> MC has his pants down while both girls are giving him titfuck"
How the hell this happened? How Mio was convinced to be part of it? At first it feels like MC's imagination gone wild, but then they have a short scene of girls dressing up and Mio getting embaressed and running out the room. So it happened. But then again it will never gets any callbacks through the story later on.
And most of the scenes are like that, it's like there no pretext for the scene to happen, but they just pop out of nowhere. Wouldn't be an issue if there was no alternative VN(with Mio as main LI) that actually does a good job of connecting the story to the sex scenes, even making callbacks to the previous scenes later on.