5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
c.png

Overview:
On the first day of his residency at the hospital, the first step to fulfilling his dream of becoming a doctor, Takuya met his childhood friend Mio for the first time in many years. She was now a nurse and showed him around during his busy training days. One day, he fell down the stairs while protecting her and broke his right arm and left leg. As a result, his residency was put on hold while he was hospitalized. He was placed in Mio’s ward and she felt responsible for the accident. To cheer her up, he suggested that she could take care of him whenever she has free time, to which she readily agreed. It is the beginning of a hospital love story between a medical intern and a nurse who would go above her duties to take care of him.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-24
Release Date: 2018-03-30 (Japanese) - 2018-12-22 (English)
Original Title: ボクと彼女(ナース)の研修日誌
Aliases: ボクと彼女の研修日誌
Developer:
Publisher: &
Translator:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

CorperalKush

Jun 10, 2018
Is this based on some hentai video? plot seems identical to one i watched years ago. would make for a good game though

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is this based on some hentai video? plot seems identical to one i watched years ago. would make for a good game though
That can't be possible since the hentai based on this came out this year. A week ago if not more. And plus, the hentai is based on this game since was released this one before.

Aruden Kun

Apr 10, 2018
can someone pls share the "bonus.exe file my antivirus deleted it immediately after i extracted and i dont want to download the whole game again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote