5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
Drag and drop the bonus.exe file onto the AlphaROMdiE.exe file, as stated in the installation instructions in the OP.

Not that I have any room to point fingers since I didn't read it myself and ran into the same issue.
You said to drag and drop the bonus.exe file into the original file. How did you drop it over and where did you locate it? It creates an empty .exe for me whenever I use WinRAR or 7-zip. Did you have to go through the to-be-seen setup.exe in order to obtain the file?

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
You said to drag and drop the bonus.exe file into the original file. How did you drop it over and where did you locate it? It creates an empty .exe for me whenever I use WinRAR or 7-zip. Did you have to go through the to-be-seen setup.exe in order to obtain the file?
Whenever I do drag bonus.exe onto AlphaROMdiE.exe, it produces this error. 1546233150175.png

Sep 29, 2017
Whenever I do drag bonus.exe onto AlphaROMdiE.exe, it produces this error. View attachment 210631
All I did was click and drag bonus.exe onto AlphaROMdiE.exe while I was in the file directory. I didn't get any errors when that occurred, so I don't know what's going on for you there.

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
All I did was click and drag bonus.exe onto AlphaROMdiE.exe while I was in the file directory. I didn't get any errors when that occurred, so I don't know what's going on for you there.
When I extract the file using winRAR, I don't even get bonus.exe in the first place.

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
Something might be wrong with the rar file. Try downloading it again from a different source. Like if you used MEGA last time, try NOPY this time.
It does appear whenever I open the .rar file on WinRAR, but whenever I extract it, it isn't extracted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ADV? what's that? is that animated CG?
No, animated is animated, ADV is partial screen text box.

> > > > ADV

In these games, the box with the text occupies only part of the screen, usually at the bottom. This is by far the most common text presentation method.

If the textbox is not in the same position every time, use the tag instead of this one.

If a game uses both and part-screen textboxes, apply both tags to it.
No idea where you got animated from.

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
It does appear whenever I open the .rar file on WinRAR, but whenever I extract it, it isn't extracted.
As you can see, 7-zip's archive shows that the bonus.exe file exists, but dragging both .exe's together on there is considered null. I tried other website's download but it gives me the same error about not having enough administrative power.
1546305534764.png

Sep 29, 2017
As you can see, 7-zip's archive shows that the bonus.exe file exists, but dragging both .exe's together on there is considered null. I tried other website's download but it gives me the same error about not having enough administrative power.
View attachment 211124
Extract it before you do the dragging. If the file isn't there after extraction, there's a chance your antivirus is deleting it for some reason. Although if your computer isn't notifying you of this, your antivirus probably isn't the cause. As for the program you're using to extract it, 7zip should do the job just fine.

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
Extract it before you do the dragging. If the file isn't there after extraction, there's a chance your antivirus is deleting it for some reason. Although if your computer isn't notifying you of this, your antivirus probably isn't the cause. As for the program you're using to extract it, 7zip should do the job just fine.
The anti-virus isn't the problem. I tried stopping the checks and even changed my locale as to see if it works. It still says I'm missing authorization/administrative power to launch it successfully.

Sep 29, 2017
The anti-virus isn't the problem. I tried stopping the checks and even changed my locale as to see if it works. It still says I'm missing authorization/administrative power to launch it successfully.
I'm afraid I don't know what the problem is then. All I had to do was extract the files and then drag one file onto the other. Maybe someone else in the forum here has a better understanding of how this stuff works.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote