5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FutaFan69

Jun 24, 2017
I'm trying to run this. I have jp locale, everything has permissions, and bonus.exe is in folder but whenever i try to tun it an error pops up in japanese that redirects me here.

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
I'm trying to run this. I have jp locale, everything has permissions, and bonus.exe is in folder but whenever i try to tun it an error pops up in japanese that redirects me here.
It roughly means the AlphaROMdiE crack had an error to it. You at least got the bonus.exe file, I didn't

Jan 15, 2018
nice art n all but...
windows defender immediately picked it up and quarantined it as a trojan
not just windows defender, but i digress
i used MEGA to download it, seems like no one else here had the same experience

shogundi

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks!

Does anyone have a decensor patch? I've looked all over but unfortunately found nothing. In some places Monety(artist) does have one of the CGs of this VN in his profile uncensored...

Conroy337

Aug 11, 2021
I'm a newbie here and I don't know the language well from Russia, so I use an online translator so far somehow like this

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
Sorry for necroposting but i got it working.
If you try to run game and get error or game launches and closes immediately do this:
1. Run AlphaROMdiE.exe as admin
2. Check all boxes in AlphaROMdiE window
Second checkbox creates shortcut in game folder. In future launch game from created shortcut
3.Profit
Game engine is not RealLive or Siglus that is why by default we got errors.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This is the unofficial TL version right? Any difference between this and the iMel release?

Oct 16, 2021
This is the unofficial TL version right? Any difference between this and the iMel release?
- Unofficial is not Live2D.
- For some reason, the official release's main menu theme is removed unlike the unofficial.
- Unofficial doesn't have the linen sex scene in extra gallery while the official corrects this.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote