RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Holy, that was a quick upload. Appreciate that.
Myr and A New Game were great Games if you can overlook the roughness.
Both Games begin pretty boring but the deeper you get the more great they become.

Looking forward to playing this. I expect nothing less after playing the last 2 ,)

Feels kinda like Blacksouls 2,imma try it out
I would say Blacksouls 2 is by far the better Game both in Quality and Gameplay. Still they share the similar "rough" Art and were pretty cryptic.
Need to test The Mercenarys Adventure though.

Reactions: Purpleflame

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Can someone elaborate on the premise of the game as well as the actual genres? Art seems really good and everyone keeps praising the developer, but his DLsite is empty. Translation seems like it was done by human hands, but again, can someone clarify?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone elaborate on the premise of the game as well as the actual genres? Art seems really good and everyone keeps praising the developer, but his DLsite is empty. Translation seems like it was done by human hands, but again, can someone clarify?
Not sure what you're asking for but basically:

It's similar to the dev's other games, an RPG. To not spoil much: you're some mercenary that was based around a town, and while on a quest, end up encountering some demon/devil. You were somehow able to beat it, but end up cursed by it, thus you go on a quest to break the curse.

Can somebody share english walkthrough?
Someone linked a Jap one, and it's kinda understandable with google translate. I'll try writing one as I go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Halidom

Mar 12, 2020
The premise got talked about, so I'll add that the translation is definitely human-done and is actually pretty solid all around. According to the dev, all three of their games have been translated by the same person and all have good translations.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Someone should add in as a developer's note, that this game is prone to crashing. Apparently this only happens to some people, but it was a big enough of an issue for the takamakuran to consider pulling the game off of Dlsite. I've only had the game crash once though, at the very start of the game, but I still save often.

How do you know the game is completed(final)?
Im curious, sr.
Well Dlsite doesn't release early access games, although this dev's games tend to get additional content post launch with more scenes added in.

Feels kinda like Blacksouls 2,imma try it out
Dev's art is rough like Black Souls, and while his games can have dark tones, this one is pretty cheerful overall.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
if you like Blacksouls 1 and 2 you will like this

The Heart of Darkness

jp version

Thanks, this might come in handy while i waiting for dlc 3 to come out

TonyJC

Apr 4, 2019
It feels like I'm missing something. Getting my ass whooped by the Huge Slimes even before my turn comes about. I'm at level 8 at this point. Am I supposed to grind to a certain level to beat these bosses?

EDIT
Found out why. I was supposed to either get the dog as an ally first, or visit the area afterwards since you do get the chance to come back and beat them.

Last edited:

Renushke

Aug 21, 2018
Not sure what you're asking for but basically:

It's similar to the dev's other games, an RPG. To not spoil much: you're some mercenary that was based around a town, and while on a quest, end up encountering some demon/devil. You were somehow able to beat it, but end up cursed by it, thus you go on a quest to break the curse.

Someone linked a Jap one, and it's kinda understandable with google translate. I'll try writing one as I go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can sell Huge Bird Feather for 500 G, dunno if u need that item in the future. Description is empty.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes