RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

MirageReaper

Jul 5, 2017
Somewhere along the game it turned auto mode on and I legit have no idea how to turn it off, it makes dialogue really fast which stops me from being able to read it. So I'm either forced to sit through each individual letter being shown one by one or pressing space to see the whole dialogue only for it to be immediately auto'd. Pls help
Try left Alt key.

Reactions: Pelican!

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Complete Walkthrough Of Game(First Time) And Full Save
P.S Naming is off due to playing on Japanese version when making this walk through also doesn't include scenes from the newest update
Also missing Dream Demon scenes from the pub in Demon Village.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
So I've seen Pontifex transform into the black slime, but I couldn't find him anywhere. Will it unlock anything? Because it didn't seem to impact Good/Marriage endings.

Also captain of the ship seems to have a body CG, so one would assume she has a scene as well. And there are also 2 shops in the city, which have no NPC inside, is it a DLC content or what? xD

Edit.
You can bang captain of the ship if you talk to her during night time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaftein

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
did anyone beat the ice demon on the island?
Spam heat attacks, you should use accessory which boosts the duration of the buff (They can be bought in the jewelry store in the city or found for free, I believe fire one was lying on the floor, inside one of the houses in Southern Village.

Reactions: Yamemai
Feb 22, 2018
PAPA BLESS! Goddamn this got posted and translated quickly. Unless there was already a translation before the game's release. Either way. This artist has earned my money. Despite, having found out about their work visavis uh... The Jolly Roger...

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Anyone know where the lizard you need to kill for the Mercenary lady is at?

After you receive the quest a cave will appear in the desert next to the city. But it's pretty long location with quite strong mobs, you shouldn't bother with it before getting all 4 party members. Also helps you lvl up everyone.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Anyone know where the lizard you need to kill for the Mercenary lady is at?
Kill a bunch of big lizards outside in the desert (the area with the purple dog). Once you kill enough, a hidden cave opens up. From there, hug the left wall and go up until you reach the next area. Head to the right; once you see a giant skeleton, head straight up until you see a jungle zone. Fair warning, don't expect to kill the Giant Lizard until you're almost done with the game. It's only a little weaker than the Mercenary Leader and the mobs it's surrounded by pack a decent punch too.

Jun 29, 2018
It showed up on the ground for me after I finished the bandit fort quest
Thanks, I was worrying my game glitched or I wouldn't be able to come back after beating the boss.

Edit: Was it on the ground immediately after the boss, or do you have the option to come back later? Because I just beat the boss and it's still unreachable.
Edit #2: I was being impatient and worried for nothing. Eventually you get a world map and can travel back to the bandit for and the dog's there.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
ok but where do i fight the black slime?
After going to the top floor of the bandit hideout defeat the boss there. Then walk outside the hideout and a cutscene should play off the boss being absorbed by the slime. Afterwards head into the sewers and keep heading to the right until you find doors at the top. Go trough and find your way too the boss.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
After going to the top floor of the bandit hideout defeat the boss there. Then walk outside the hideout and a cutscene should play off the boss being absorbed by the slime. Afterwards head into the sewers and keep heading to the right until you find doors at the top. Go trough and find your way too the boss.
It should be this door right? Already did the bandit boss but not interactable
1614742858209.png

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes