RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
After you save the wolf first time go back to inn and sleep, then go back to forest follow the road up to top right then down through a cloudy area with a secret path that lead you to wolfy the 2nd time. After that go back to in and sleep again and also have the healing 10 so when you go back to forest and top left this time your see wolfy and give it the healing and recurit it.
WHAT aaa, maaan so i'was to late damm.is this game worth replaying its kinda long soo i'dont know if i'want to restart how taking a wild guess that the game makes sure that you dont have to restart for the multiple endings except the true ending probebaly.but hey thx guysmaybe i'wil replay this maybe there is a newgame+ :unsure:

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
WHAT aaa, maaan so i'was to late damm.is this game worth replaying its kinda long soo i'dont know if i'want to restart how taking a wild guess that the game makes sure that you dont have to restart for the multiple endings except the true ending probebaly.but hey thx guysmaybe i'wil replay this maybe there is a newgame+ :unsure:

There is, and I'm pretty sure you get to keep most of your stats and equipment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Roberto123

tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019
It's an english dlsite thing, on jap dlsite he has over a thousand purchases on each game. It's pretty good comparatively.
Though it would be better if on eng dlsite his purchases were higher, that would encourage him to translate his games to english.
Oh, ok thats good then, I didn't notice the jap store sales. Though I'm still very glad despite his low english sales, he still has all his works translated.

Madness905

Nov 21, 2019
Is it just me who keeps on crashing when trying to beat the Sorcerers because I've been trying to beat them BUT I either take too long to the point my game crashes or I have to grind to a higher level?

May 8, 2018
You're missing 3 cutscenes

Ship:
Captain: Change to Night in downtown or Green Town then talk to her

Southern Village:
Scarecrow Girl: After defeating the necromancer, keep talking to her
Zombie Girl: After defeating the necromancer, enter the house middle-left and talk to her
How do you get the Captain Scene?

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It should be this door right? Already did the bandit boss but not interactable
View attachment 1063563
That door opened for me after I beat the pontiff-monster. The black slime absorbs his remains and escapes. I beat the sorcerers and destroyed the statue and when I went to the sewers the black slime shows up. You chase it to the door. It seems to take over the girl who was captive at the bandit base. I chose to save her so I don't know if it's different if you raped her. My question is if it's possible to save her. When you beat her you get the message that nothing of her remains.

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
There is, and I'm pretty sure you get to keep most of your stats and equipment.
Yeah new game plus let you keep all stats and items just not the quest event ones. Also any scene you already unlock so you can go back and get the others. It good to play a 2nd time, it what i did to try to get all the scene i missed.

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
There's another scene where you if you reenter the old man's magic shop, north of the jeweler. I did this after I beat the game, not sure if you could do it earlier.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
This man has pretty insane quality games, the art is fucking amazing too. This one is definitely the best out of his games, mostly because the other 2 had clunky mechanics that made them slightly annoying. (not being able to save everywhere in the 1st and having to pop out of the game and go back home then come to the arcade again in the 2nd)

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
There's another scene where you if you reenter the old man's magic shop, north of the jeweler. I did this after I beat the game, not sure if you could do it earlier.
You can see the Mage Apprentice's scenes right after you finish escaping from the Red Sorcerer's house (e.g, after you talk to the Bug Queen for the first time).

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
For some reason i cant get the bug queen scene she keeps repeating the same line ,the "i thought no matter..." dialgue

is this because i didnt kill the red slime that escaped or something ?

edit nvm got it , still though where did that slime go off to?

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
still though where did that slime go off to?
Head to the downtown sewers. Once you're underground, stick to the top row and head all the way to the right. When you're in the second room, you should be on the path connected to a set of double doors that wouldn't open before. They do now.

There's nothing inside Sewer Room 3 that you can loot, so from there you can just head straight for the slime. It's pretty strong, so be prepared. If you have Amazing Ore (check your Key Items, if not you can find some in the chest where you fought the ice lady in East Island's underground maze and another when interacting with the crystals in the same room), you can take it to the starter village blacksmith and he'll upgrade your weapon.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes