RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
It happened to me too. I used teleporter debug/cheat item to go to world map once, and those circles just appeared again
Where's the debug item in this game? In one of his others it was just lying around somewhere at the start.

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
And in general, if any of the smarter ones among you figure out how to deal with the world map bug, thanks in advance.

Edit: After playing a bit further, they came back after doing the vampire quest with the Cleric. Not sure whether that's a bug or intentional.

Last edited:

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
And in general, if any of the smarter ones among you figure out how to deal with the world map bug, thanks in advance.

Edit: After playing a bit further, they came back after doing the vampire quest with the Cleric. Not sure whether that's a bug or intentional.
Alright, thanks bro. I was holding off on playing any further until there was a fix.

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
This man has pretty insane quality games, the art is fucking amazing too. This one is definitely the best out of his games, mostly because the other 2 had clunky mechanics that made them slightly annoying. (not being able to save everywhere in the 1st and having to pop out of the game and go back home then come to the arcade again in the 2nd)
I like New Game cause they have a lot more girls with good scene then this one. Still being able to save whenever and not needing to go home is still better. can't wait to see what the next one is going to be.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
moving tree?
yes, there's a tree that moves around a bit slightly below Red Fox on the map. Doesn't seem to do anything.

Other loose end: where can I use leather belt that you can find in test subject area? Top right house on the map, you have to jump some hoops to get there.

Oh, and there's an area boss with sex animations in the maze leading up to church underground, haven't seen it listed. You just have to grind mobs to make it appear, I think.

Last edited:

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
and do someone know how u can fuck the yellow dog in the bandit raid?? i cant go at the top of the cliff

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
In the library in the cathedral (the big one, not the backroom library,) there are two secret rooms behind two bookshelves along the northern wall. Just tap through them until you get them. One of them has a picture of a family, but no image. I don't know what it means.

Reactions: Jetstream300

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
For the brothel, if you show up with less that 2500, but more than 250, you can get a scene with a different prostitute.

Reactions: Orlox

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
In the church's library area, the first room's backmost shelves have 2 secret rooms. As was mentioned above, one has a chest containing a Church Amplifier item for Cleric that makes Church skills do 1.5x increased damage and also contains a photo of a family (maybe the Pontiff's?), and the second room contains a chest that gives you a Shield Tome. It teaches whoever you give it to the Shield skill, which costs... 50% HP, SP, and TP to use (current values, not max), and gives all your allies Perfect Defense. It activates with +30 speed, meaning it's quite likely the first skill to activate in a round. I'd recommend giving it to someone who doesn't really use their skills all that much, like Cleric; outside of Boost All and healing, Cleric doesn't really do much in my fights, and whenever she runs out of SP I can just have Demon use the share SP skill.

Many thanks to all the other people here who posted about secrets and hidden things that they found; I, for one, would never have learned about the Collar if it wasn't mentioned.

ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
Where's the debug item in this game? In one of his others it was just lying around somewhere at the start.
I am using joiplay to run this game, it has a built-in cheat feature. Sorry but i dont rly know how to access them in PC

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes