RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

taros

Mar 13, 2018
Did the slime have dog parts in it? If so yeah, you're fucked.

Go back in the forest, the dog is in a semi hidden area to the right. If you find it, you'll have an interaction, then it'll go away again.
Go to the inn, rest for the night, the go to the top left of the forest, use a healing charm when prompted, then it'll join.
That said if there's already the red slime, it might be too late. Worth checking nevertheless.
Is it supposed to be here? It was empty when I came and checked.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So I saw both the "Evil ending" and the "True Ending". Yet both feel...incomplete. It's really weird.

Anyway, do we really never learn what the crotch tatoo of Evil was about?

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
Did the slime have dog parts in it? If so yeah, you're fucked.

Go back in the forest, the dog is in a semi hidden area to the right. If you find it, you'll have an interaction, then it'll go away again.
Go to the inn, rest for the night, the go to the top left of the forest, use a healing charm when prompted, then it'll join.
That said if there's already the red slime, it might be too late. Worth checking nevertheless.
Crap.... is there a new game + mode where i can jusf breeze through. I really don't wanna go through all the grinding again lol

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Crap.... is there a new game + mode where i can jusf breeze through. I really don't wanna go through all the grinding again lol
Yeah, once you beat the game and destroy the statue you should be able to interact with a small blue flame on it.

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
Hidden as in she's locked behind a random encounter?
She's a random encounter but you can get her to spawn more easily in the uh, bunny ear shaped path. Drops an equipment, might drop a sword too since it's in the files, but I haven't managed to get one.

Is it supposed to be here? It was empty when I came and checked.
Yeah but you haven't reached the dead end yet. One step down, three steps left from your position in the screenshot, there's another small area underneath.

So I saw both the "Evil ending" and the "True Ending". Yet both feel...incomplete. It's really weird.

Anyway, do we really never learn what the crotch tatoo of Evil was about?
She says it in her dialogue during the forest scene, after she's been weakened by the Blue Sorcerer. She's basically in love with you.

There's a new game plus yeah, interact with the remnants of the statue once you've finished the game.

Reactions: taros and Kaftein

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
53. Castle will be blocked and then head back to city
- you can now go to castle on your own to let that play out
- If you fight vampire you get 6666 xp and still get 2 scenes with maid
- If you choose not to fight vampire one of the scenes with maid will play out slightly differently
Do you need to kill him for the two scenes to play out instead of just the one? I Kind of like the corny vampire and don't want to kill him unless I have to.

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020

Do you need to kill him for the two scenes to play out instead of just the one? I Kind of like the corny vampire and don't want to kill him unless I have to.

I did both paths and I can't speak for anything later in game, but regarding the maid scenes, the only difference is that if you let him live he'll walk in on you fucking a maid and laugh it off.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
How can i fight the final slime? I watched the cutscene where it presumably absorbed the pontuff, but when i go to the sewers, nothing happens.

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
How can i fight the final slime? I watched the cutscene where it presumably absorbed the pontuff, but when i go to the sewers, nothing happens.
Did you watch it eat the bandit leader? Because if you did everything right you should have a scene with the slime when you go in the sewer and it goes to the right towards the door.

Also anyone figure out how to get the good scene for the girl you rescue in the bandit base? Not the thief but the girl on the right.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Did you watch it eat the bandit leader? Because if you did everything right you should have a scene with the slime when you go in the sewer and it goes to the right towards the door.

Also anyone figure out how to get the good scene for the girl you rescue in the bandit base? Not the thief but the girl on the right.
where is the bandit leader?

NVM, found him

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, I'm getting this error now and then after beating that red lamia girl. I'm not sure why but it seems to only happen when fighting her. Anyone with an idea on how to fix this or should I just ignore it and get through this dungeon as quickly as possible? Error.png

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, I'm getting this error now and then after beating that red lamia girl. I'm not sure why but it seems to only happen when fighting her. Anyone with an idea on how to fix this or should I just ignore it and get through this dungeon as quickly as possible? View attachment 1069707
might just want to run away from her fight if you keep on getting it after beating her.

imjustamemer

Oct 2, 2019
What do you do with the Lewd Book found in the undead Bandit Boss hideout?

Also does an offhand item for wolf exist? I kinda wanna complete his equipment

Last edited:

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
Hmm, after playing the game this one feels rather generic.
I always expected some sort of twist in the end cause it's made by Takamakuran, and I thought the twist would be that the Slimes would consume everything and be the True final boss cause it made hints by the MC, slime monsters, slime variants in every region and this...

20210306181356.png

It's rather creepy too since there were no music in the background in this battle but only thing about the slimes is just a hidden boss by a slave girl you can't save which is a shame. I thought for sure that the true enemy was the slimes since there was a hidden built up by it.
The sex scenes in this game does not disappoint though, that I'm sure.

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
What do you do with the Lewd Book found in the undead Bandit Boss hideout?

Also does an offhand item for wolf exist? I kinda wanna complete his equipment
The book sells for 100P to the demon part merchant in the sewers. It gets lonely down there I guess.
And yeah lol, there's an offhand for your dog, I think I got it when I beat the estate dog in New Game +.
It's an M61.

jrky4

Aug 9, 2019
Just found out you can one shot the boss within a few turns

all(Chill + Heat + Wind + Weight + Crit) infusion + full stack charge = Gold infusion
Gold infusion + Super Smash + Agony = Massive Damage

Screenshot (60).png Screenshot (61).png Screenshot (62).png

turns out you can also add other infusion after gold infusion
Gold infusion + Other Infusion + Super Smash + Agony = More Massive Damage

Last edited:
Reactions: He-man96.

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
say guys these items you get when you defeat the mini bosses like the red slime in the beginning do you justy sell it ? i'am at the end game and i'am realy not sure if i want to keep or sell these items

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
say guys these items you get when you defeat the mini bosses like the red slime in the beginning do you justy sell it ? i'am at the end game and i'am realy not sure if i want to keep or sell these items
You most definitely need them for something, be that a little sidequest or h-scene.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes