RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Absalon

Feb 6, 2018
So... i got 3 amazing ores, i manage to change two of them (the blacksmith from the Green Town and the other blacksmith from Downtown) any clues about where to change the last one?

Aristo

Sep 25, 2018
Are there missable events in this, or can you see all the content in a single playthrough?

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Just finished playing "New Project" and now I find out that the newest game from the same autor is already here. Nice. :D(y)

throwaway404

Jan 20, 2019
So... i got 3 amazing ores, i manage to change two of them (the blacksmith from the Green Town and the other blacksmith from Downtown) any clues about where to change the last one?
One of the rooms in the Ninja-Castle Place where you fight the warrior for the 3rd time allows you to upgrade her main weapon and sidearm for an ore a piece.

Are there missable events in this, or can you see all the content in a single playthrough?
Yep, there are some events you can miss if you aren't too careful. There's a NG+ will all stats and items carried over, so it isn't too big of a deal

Reactions: notworks

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Hey guys, after a quest my world map marker disappeared and I dont have an old save available, can someone help? I've read about ad ebug item here but nto on how to get it, I can use saveeditoronline to add it if I can get a variable or something, it would be great.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Does anyone know what the Huge Scythe is for? You get two for winning the boss fight against the 2 mantes in the forest.

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys, after a quest my world map marker disappeared and I dont have an old save available, can someone help? I've read about ad ebug item here but nto on how to get it, I can use saveeditoronline to add it if I can get a variable or something, it would be great.
I assume you just completed an investigation with Priest? Go talk to her again and do her next mission, your markers will come back, ne need for save editing.
Does anyone know what the Huge Scythe is for? You get two for winning the boss fight against the 2 mantes in the forest.
Boss items are one of the things no one has figured out yet

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
It seems that the japanese version was updated yesterday:

taros

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how many amazing ores there are in total?
I was only able to find 3 of them and I'm hoping there's a fourth to upgrade the katana.

Edit: The Japanese walkthrough seems to think there's only 3 ores in total. If anyone finds out otherwise, please let me know.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys where can you find the great lizard ? i obtained the mission from the merc boss but i don't know how to find the lizard

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
guys where can you find the great lizard ? i obtained the mission from the merc boss but i don't know how to find the lizard
First you gotta kill a bunch of regular lizards west of town. A sound will play after a certain amount and a cave will open on the northern side of the map, left from where the blue slime hangs. The bigass lizard is at the end of the cave. Fair warning, that cave is highish level content and shouldn't be tackled too early on, especially the second half.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
First you gotta kill a bunch of regular lizards west of town. A sound will play after a certain amount and a cave will open on the northern side of the map, left from where the blue slime hangs. The bigass lizard is at the end of the cave. Fair warning, that cave is highish level content and shouldn't be tackled too early on, especially the second half.
oh, thank you. i'll give it a try. since you mentioned it, what i have to do with blue slime ?

EDIT : i killed, literally, one lizard and i heard the sound lol. I ha to kill just one ahah

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
oh, thank you. i'll give it a try. since you mentioned it, what i have to do with blue slime ?

EDIT : i killed, literally, one lizard and i heard the sound lol. I ha to kill just one ahah
If you haven't figured yet, the slime will be in one of the smaller rooms inside the cave, blocked by a boss. Kill it, talk to the slime, then it'll be stuck behind the last boss of the cave, talk to it once again, then go to the safe zone with the bridge where you camped once on your way to the city.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
If you haven't figured yet, the slime will be in one of the smaller rooms inside the cave, blocked by a boss. Kill it, talk to the slime, then it'll be stuck behind the last boss of the cave, talk to it once again, then go to the safe zone with the bridge where you camped once on your way to the city.
thanks, i was able to finishe the quest and found the slime.
Sorry dude but i would like to ask you another things since i found out that i missed the dog event and when i returned to the forst it was too late ( poor doggo) and i don't want to miss more events, i found in the cave named ??? a succubus being attacked by facehuggers (lol), we have some interations wth her or it just a casual thing ?

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
thanks, i was able to finishe the quest and found the slime.
Sorry dude but i would like to ask you another things since i found out that i missed the dog event and when i returned to the forst it was too late ( poor doggo) and i don't want to miss more events, i found in the cave named ??? a succubus being attacked by facehuggers (lol), we have some interations wth her or it just a casual thing ?
They are just random scene that you can see. Should have 3 others i believe will need to keep on fighting random fights till they spawn in map.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes