RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
They are just random scene that you can see. Should have 3 others i believe will need to keep on fighting random fights till they spawn in map.
2 others, 3 total including the Succubus.
The Succubus and the Bareback are there by default, the Dragon-shadow-thing-whatever needs to be spawned by grinding. Unlike the other two, you have to fight it first.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Okay so i already do the Shy And Stoic Girl scene after disguise as church member.
After i kill pontiff monster, Shy And Stoic Girl unconscious after being push by pontiff can we do something about the girl?

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
Okay so i already do the Shy And Stoic Girl scene after disguise as church member.
After i kill pontiff monster, Shy And Stoic Girl unconscious after being push by pontiff can we do something about the girl?
doesn't look like it, i am hoping that he gives us an extra end game scene for them some time soon.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
thanks, i was able to finishe the quest and found the slime.
Sorry dude but i would like to ask you another things since i found out that i missed the dog event and when i returned to the forst it was too late ( poor doggo) and i don't want to miss more events, i found in the cave named ??? a succubus being attacked by facehuggers (lol), we have some interations wth her or it just a casual thing ?
As far as I know, no interactions. There are actually two more enemies with similar scenes, with the last one being a hidden boss that pops up if you grind the area. They're all pretty miss-able due to how confusing the pathways are.

Cenotnot

Jun 10, 2018
For you who haven't play this game, don't let the cover trick you. This game is awesome! The story, mechanic and art.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
when you reach the end game, can you know if you missed something or that there are hints on other things that can happen if chosen differently? ( i around the middle so dont take it as a end game spoiler if there is one)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Um...how do I access the Worldmap?
I dive deeper and deeper into the game but someone in this thread mentioned that you can warp to different places you visited before to visit the sex scenes anew. A few of them supposedly have new scenes by then.

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
when you reach the end game, can you know if you missed something or that there are hints on other things that can happen if chosen differently? ( i around the middle so dont take it as a end game spoiler if there is one)
No
Um...how do I access the Worldmap?
I dive deeper and deeper into the game but someone in this thread mentioned that you can warp to different places you visited before to visit the sex scenes anew. A few of them supposedly have new scenes by then.
Just play, you'll unlock it soon enough.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020
Just finished the game and dealt with the secret boss with goggles. Is there anything else to do in the post game? I think there was the black slime in the sewers but i have to check again if the door in finally open.

Some things i am unsure about: what to do with the two scythes and the lewd book and does the slave girl from the bandit raid ever appear again (i chose to safe her).

I also missed the scenes with the stoic/shy priest but oh well.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
okay, i may appear annoying saying a question after another but this one is something that i cant figure it out, what is up with that "bank" in the town? how much i need to deposit to make something happen or it is used to transfer money for NG+ or something?

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
okay, i may appear annoying saying a question after another but this one is something that i cant figure it out, what is up with that "bank" in the town? how much i need to deposit to make something happen or it is used to transfer money for NG+ or something?
I used it to trigger the scene with the fair prostitute in Downtown. I had too much money on me, deposited the majority of it in the bank and got to trigger the scene.
Other than that though, yeah, I don't think it has an actual use.
A lot of things in this game feel either poorly thought out or poorly implemented.

Non-related, does anyone know...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
Maybe don't actually say that even in a spoiler, you replied to him so he'll obviously want to read it and that's pretty major...
It spoiler for a reason and he ask for it so i just gave him the answer to his question. If him or anyone else don't want to be spoil like you then don't click the spolier.

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Maybe don't actually say that even in a spoiler, you replied to him so he'll obviously want to read it and that's pretty major...
Of course I'm going to open it and read it. The point of the spoiler tag was to protect people who comes here to ask questions about the game and who may not want to have a plot point spoiled to them instead of seeing it by just playing the game, lol.
Wait, really? So then he's...

I finished my first playthrough today, and there wasn't any revelation or anything, if so. Their identity was as vague as the identity of the sorcerer in the room prior (the corridor with a few pillars that you can enter from the underground facility).

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
If anyone has finally found a way to save the slave girl from the bandit fort, just mention me or update the guide.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
If anyone has finally found a way to save the slave girl from the bandit fort, just mention me or update the guide.
sorry i fon't know nothing about slave girl, i saved her from the badits but i didin't encounter her yet, you mentioned a guide, there is a guide ? could you link it please ?

Reactions: collectioner

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
sorry i fon't know nothing about slave girl, i saved her from the badits but i didin't encounter her yet, you mentioned a guide, there is a guide ? could you link it please ?
She appears again at the end of..

tobig

Sep 24, 2018
About what level should I be to try and take on the Neo slime, and is there a better grinding spot than the bandit fortress? I found the encounters there on average give the same EXP as the cave, but you don't have to wander for random encounters.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes