RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

taros

Mar 13, 2018
Is there some way to get goggles above level 50?
Her "current exp" and "next lv in" fields just have "- - - - - - -".

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OH MY GOD, the game keeps me crashing i don't know that to do!
The battle with blue sorcerer is way too long and if the game might crush when i'm fighting i won't be able to finish it.... Do you guys can help me resolve all this crashes ?

EDIT: can someone explain me what charges do ?
I solved the crashed problem by following the steps given by takamakuran on his page. Click on the properties of the game.exe and in the compatibility tab select windows 7. this solved my crashing problems, hope it works for you too

daichiraiton

Nov 7, 2019
So before I ask my question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if you run around enough in cave two in ??? you can come across the CC bunny, props to the user that posted earlier about the location, I did wonder if it was just me getting the proc on the area. What I noticed... ever so briefly, is that there is another enemy... Slime 8 (black in colour) which can proc too, but I know nothing other than it runs/escapes immediately like some of the spiked slimes that issue 3333 exp.

Has anybody else come across this or have any other info? Just curious if it might have any special drops, or impact on the above spoiler or no?

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
someone managed to find them? I just know it's in the character folder. one is the priestess but with that costume on top and the other a waifu from her first game. I totally do not know what event I will have missed in which they are ACTOR12-2.png ACTOR20.png

Reactions: He-man96. and Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
someone managed to find them? I just know it's in the character folder. one is the priestess but with that costume on top and the other a waifu from her first game. I totally do not know what event I will have missed in which they are
They may be unused assets removed from the official release or were set aside for future updates.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
So if you run around enough in cave two in ??? you can come across the CC bunny, props to the user that posted earlier about the location, I did wonder if it was just me getting the proc on the area. What I noticed... ever so briefly, is that there is another enemy... Slime 8 (black in colour) which can proc too, but I know nothing other than it runs/escapes immediately like some of the spiked slimes that issue 3333 exp.
I've seen Slime 8 exactly once as well, but it too ran away immediately. This, despite the fact that I had maxed out levels for all the characters, so Evil had obscenely high speed.

daichiraiton

Nov 7, 2019
I've seen Slime 8 exactly once as well, but it too ran away immediately. This, despite the fact that I had maxed out levels for all the characters, so Evil had obscenely high speed.
Well if you had maxed out stuff and you couldn't catch it I am not gonna bother trying to get it again with my level 59 protag! Ha ha hah

Mar 12, 2018
Am I the only one whose game just freezes randomly and then closes? It's really annoying, especially when it happens in the middle of battle.
BTW, how long is the game?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys after you defeat the sorcerers what can you do ? i read about a black slime quest, how do you find the quest or this black slime ?

Dicky077

Apr 20, 2018
Not sure what you're asking for but basically:

It's similar to the dev's other games, an RPG. To not spoil much: you're some mercenary that was based around a town, and while on a quest, end up encountering some demon/devil. You were somehow able to beat it, but end up cursed by it, thus you go on a quest to break the curse.

Someone linked a Jap one, and it's kinda understandable with google translate. I'll try writing one as I go.
The dog locked if you didn't get it and advance the story.

Of course it got locked, the poor dog got eaten by the boss slime later on. You can fight the boss slime in the forest and see the dog head attached on the slime.

I'm sorry doggo, I will be sure to add you when I finished my first run.

Dollanon

Aug 2, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread already, but I'm having trouble playing the game in fullscreen. Pressing F5 doesn't work for some reason, nor does any of the usual fullscreen options like alt + enter. I also tried setting the game to launch in fullscreen, but that just left the rest of the screen black and didn't make the game itself bigger at all.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread already, but I'm having trouble playing the game in fullscreen. Pressing F5 doesn't work for some reason, nor does any of the usual fullscreen options like alt + enter. I also tried setting the game to launch in fullscreen, but that just left the rest of the screen black and didn't make the game itself bigger at all.
There is a text document in the game folder which tells you the controls, for full screen you must press f8

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
It's definitely worth it to farm the cc bunny at the cave under the church
7777 exp, 7777 gold and drops the best samurai weapon in the game
I'm not sure what the cc bunny armor does though
View attachment 1079807

Edit:
The cc bunny armor actually grants you two skills:
"Seven-Branched Sword"
You summon the bunny to use her sword.
A worse version of Bisect. Maybe useful on full-buff protag.

"Flare"
You summon the bunny to... Use fire magic?
Maybe useful on demon girl?

Edit 2:
Seven-Branched Sword actually turns your protag into a war machine
View attachment 1079825
And this is with all the hp regen accessories on my protag.
This is actually OP holy shit
the cc bunny, a subtle reference to the weakest enemy in the rance saga p3086-3.png

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
guys after you defeat the sorcerers what can you do ? i read about a black slime quest, how do you find the quest or this black slime ?
look at the second page, there is a fairly complete guide to give you everything that this game can offer you ;)

Reactions: kiava
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes